Thread: MORNING WOOD LOSS 4 days now
- 01-25-2010 #11
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- The Motherlode
You can always reduce your routines to 3 days per week and still get gains if morning wood is a concern. Me i rarely have morning wood but then im 46 yeara old to. Im actually had one this morning. They seem to come and go.
For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17
- 01-26-2010 #12
hey there mr. johnson, in 365 days of the year, i've had more than 300 morning woods every morning -- it's quite embarrassing but what i have observed is that whenever i am terribly stressed, tired -- sucked out from work -- i don't feel a thing. just relax and you'll see that the blood in your erectile tissue will come back again as normal.
- 01-26-2010 #13
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
And if you've been waking up with alarm clocks (or any device that wakes you before you would normally), you probably won't have morning wood.
Your routine definitely doesn't seem like overtraining.
- 01-26-2010 #14
I am about 5 weeks in following JP with good gains in girth with, hopefully, length gains to follow. However, I have noticed that over the last 2 weeks or so morning woods have got more frequent and a lot stronger, in fact rock hard. I hope this is a good sign.28/12/09: BPEL 6.00 EG 4.75 FL 4.50
19/03/10: BPEL 6.40 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
10/05/10: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
ST Aim: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 FL 5.00
LT Aim: BPEL 7.00 EG 5.75 FL 5.50
- By b123 in forum The GymReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2014, 03:43 AM
- By Mr. Johnson in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 01-23-2010, 02:19 AM
- By Gravik in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 10-06-2009, 10:37 PM
- By johnny78 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 06-10-2009, 10:55 PM
- By Hairtrigger in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 09-28-2008, 03:17 PM