MORNING WOOD LOSS 4 days now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORNING WOOD LOSS 4 days now

Ok now im getting a little concerned i havent had morning wood for about 4 days now. Some people said that i was overtraining my penis, others said it may be because its too tired to wake up early in the morning since i have to wake up at 6am.
    I've been on PE for 2 weeks and 2 days now, and MY ROUTINE IS- 10-11 min warm up, stretch for min, jelq for 6 min v jelq for 3 min, kegels and warmdown for 6 min. I have been recognizing gains however while it is flaccid. after the 2nd day with morning wood, i took a day off. the day following i did a light PE, and this morning still no wood. Should i take a longer break, or continue and do the PE consistently lighter routine?

Your dick is growing! Hence the longer flaccid. Morning wood loss is no big deal. Can you get fully erect with stimulation?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Yea i have realized, and yes i can get fully erect with stimulation. Ok so do you think i should continue my normal workout or cut down a little bit? Because right now i feel great with my normal workout. i'm just a little concerned about no morning wood, and your sure its no big deal right?

Comment

I will tell you my experience, and most may not agree with I am about to say......but.......Morning wood doesn't mean a lot lot me. I have not had it consistently for years yet I am still growing and feeling good about my progress. Sometimes I think it gets over emphasized. I personally believe it is just one indicator (of many). Just because you get it doesnt mean you are growing, and just because you don't get it doesn't mean you are overtraining. All the indicators should be used to make an informed decision.

I would suggest you look at everything before making any assumptions/changes to your routine.......
        If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Comment

i had the same thing at about the same time as you, soon got them back rock hard tho, heard of a few people losing morning would when starting i would imagine it will be back in a few days
          29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
          EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
          NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
          EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
          EG-6"

Comment

Originally posted by hardcore View Post
            i had the same thing at about the same time as you, soon got them back rock hard tho, heard of a few people losing morning would when starting i would imagine it will be back in a few days
            Alright that's chill, thanks you guys

Comment

Did you normally have morning wood everyday, right on time, consistently? If so, and now no, then I would say to take an extended break.

I had this happen and when I took 3 days off they came back.

Comment

Maybe you are wearing too many covers, or have the heater on too high.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

Hey, I'm a beginner as well. Just starting on my 4th week, in the beginning I had morning woods every day, 3 weeks long. After the 3rd week my dick felt tired, but I do still get morning woods, only 'softer' ones.

So just to be on the safe side, I took 2 days off. This is my second day off, tomorrow I will look if my dick is up and ready to do the exercises. I don't know if I took the right decision, but I listened to my body and I could feel and see that my dick was tired. I had weird sensations at the base of my penis, not painfull or anything, just sensations when I rubbed that area.
                  Tomorrow I will check my dick for any weird sensations and if it's all clear, I will continue.

I am doing a 2 day on 1 day off routine. Maybe after 3 weeks, my dick needed more rest? I really don't know, like I said I'm a beginner and don't have much expierence. But what I can tell you is, even if you think you feel great after a workout, not feeling tired or anything. Your penis could be tired! Even though you don't get the same feedback from your body as when you train your biceps.

Comment

ok i gotcha...well im gonna take an extended break however, cut down on my routine a little bit and let things eventually get back to normal...does this sound good? because im afraid if i stop for 2 days or more, my gains would be lost

Comment

You can always reduce your routines to 3 days per week and still get gains if morning wood is a concern. Me i rarely have morning wood but then im 46 yeara old to. Im actually had one this morning. They seem to come and go.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

hey there mr. johnson, in 365 days of the year, i've had more than 300 morning woods every morning -- it's quite embarrassing but what i have observed is that whenever i am terribly stressed, tired -- sucked out from work -- i don't feel a thing. just relax and you'll see that the blood in your erectile tissue will come back again as normal.
                        Start 2010-02-14: 6" BPEL x 4.5" EG
                        2017-05-27: 21cm (8 1/4") BPEL x 5" EG, flaccid at 5" (same)
                        2018-05-05: 23cm (9") BPEL (can reach 9 1/4" depending on how I measure it) x 5" EG, flaccid at 5" (same)

Comment

And if you've been waking up with alarm clocks (or any device that wakes you before you would normally), you probably won't have morning wood.

Your routine definitely doesn't seem like overtraining.

Comment

I am about 5 weeks in following JP with good gains in girth with, hopefully, length gains to follow. However, I have noticed that over the last 2 weeks or so morning woods have got more frequent and a lot stronger, in fact rock hard. I hope this is a good sign.
                            28/12/09: BPEL 6.00 EG 4.75 FL 4.50
                            19/03/10: BPEL 6.40 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
                            10/05/10: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
                            ST Aim: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 FL 5.00
                            LT Aim: BPEL 7.00 EG 5.75 FL 5.50

Comment

Working...
                            X