How to avoid excessive turtling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to avoid excessive turtling

Hi! Quick question: Is it possible to avoid your penis to turtle? In that case, what's the best way?

Every advice is ok, even if it requires some exercises, or if it requires a device. I'm really serious about this just because turtling is the biggest problem my dick has: it is long (~21/21.5 cm), it has a decent girth (14, 14.5 cm), but when it becomes flaccid, it's just shit.

If the flaccid state is "hottie" (I don't really know how to say it), my dick looks big and it's really nice to have it as package. Sometimes it even marks the trousers and jeans easily. But normally, it's super-turtled and it looks like a child dick. It doesn't measure up more than 5-6 cm, sometimes even less, which is ridiculous having the good size it actually has.

I want to avoid this, since it's been one of my life-long problems. Is there any way to have a constant decent flaccid size?

Begin decreasing what you are doing, noting the turtle effect afterwards. At some point you will find a point to achieve your desired effect.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Just a moderate jelq routine should prevent turtling. I actually haven't turtled once since I started jelqing. I had a small flaccid also but I fo 15min jelqing 5 days a week and my dick hangs fat all the time.

What is your routine like?
      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

I have never turtled, but other members report that after jelqing, wearing a properly fitted cock ring & stealth sleeve 24/7 over the penis will prevent turteling, if done regularly. Your balls can be trained to not turtle by wearing a leather cuff or balls stretcher to relax the cremaster muscles that cause involuntary retraction from cold, sex & "fight or flight" cortisol response. It takes time to retrain both your penis & balls, but these methods do work if practiced regularly, over time.

Comment

Do you have a large fat pad? If it's thick, it can account for a turtled appearance.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
          X