Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best PE routine for my lifestyle/time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best PE routine for my lifestyle/time?

Hi guys, I'll be staying alone at home for the next 6 months to 1 year as I will be working from home. During those time, I would like to dedicate my time to penis enlargement specifically to increase some length however I am currently researching for the best/solid routine to maximize my time given the privilege that I could do it at home without worrying to get caught. I am also planning to invest some PE devices as long as it will be beneficial to the routine.

Some backstory:
    PE might not be new to me as I read this around 8 years ago when I was still studying in high school. Done basic stretching and jelqing. My first device was SG, followed by bib hanger followed by the VLC tugger then the bathmate then the lengthmaster. Everytime I started penis exercise or after received the device, I always stop after 1-2 months as free time is MAJOR issue for me back then. Long story short, I haven't gained anything during those time and my penis might be newbie for this if I start doing PE again.

Time is not issue for me as I could wear up to 10-12 hours if I use penis extender or could hang in the morning and night. However, I can't jump extending 10-12 hours in the beginning as I have to avoid penis injury which could delay and waste my time waiting to get healed if I overdid it. Can you please recommend which/what PE routine should I do?

And also, if I which do you think is the most comfortable yet effective penis extender head attachment of the 3 without causing bruise/injury and does not only stretch penis skin:
    1. Phallosan forte (mod with extension rods)
    2. Penimaster pro w/ extension rods
    3. VacExtender w/ extension rods

I am planning to invest on vacuum head attachment as I tried the velcro mod, and VLC tugger mod for SG but it is really uncomfortable for me as I am cut and injured my penis skin which delayed my PE back then.

I would really appreciate your advice.

Thank you

I gained using nothing but manual exercises if i was you I wood do the same.

Try JP90 and see what happens.
    7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
    8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
    8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
    8 X 6 goal
    8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

I agree with Wiltard. Read the thread on PI's again, and keep a log of your exercise and the PI's you get.

Comment

If I were you and had unlimited time, I'd probably hang for loooong hours. Obviously not to start out with, work your way up and be safe, but long periods of hanging are IMO best way to gain length. Stay at as low of a weight as possible but keep building the hours. Only when you plateau and can't add any more hours, then you add more weight.

Then I'd wear a Phallosan Forte the hours I wasn't hanging. As far as comfort, it's pretty comfy and there are ways to make it more comfy. I'm wearing one right now, about to hit 10 hours for the day. Have only taken it off once to pee.

Then whenever you are good on length, then start worrying about girth. You could probably mix in some bathmate sessions after your hanging/PF stuff, if only because I've hard the Bathmate compliments the PF incredibly well.

Comment

If you are really stuck for time take a look at pesg's routine!
          Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
          Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
          Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
          http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

^do you think it is a good idea to start JP 90 routine combining with penis extender?

Meaning, during my PE day, I would warmup, stretch, jelq then strap penis extender?

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyL0ngstroke View Post
              ...Obviously not to start out with, work your way up and be safe....
              As you correctly said, "my penis might be newbie for this if I start doing PE again". So you have time and privacy. Great! Start off very slow (three days a week) and gentle. Keep a log of your PI's. Add reps very slowly. If you get any negative PI's take a rest days until your PI's are back to good. Once you have completed 60-90 days, look at your log... if you gained, keep doing what you are doing. If not, then consider adding one device, but again start very gently and add hang/ADS hours slowly while carefully watching your PIs.

Comment

Working...
              X