Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hard do you press when measuring BPEL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hard do you press when measuring BPEL?

Just curious...I'm going to measure BPEL to track gains from now on as I start dieting next week and don't want to get skewed numbers.
    Do you press the shit out of it? Lightly press? Bleed? lol.

Thx.
    Start: 9/12/2010
    NBPEL - 6.85"
    BPEL - 7.5"
    MSEG - 5"

28/1/2011
    NBPEL - 6.85"
    BPEL - 7.5"
    MSEG - 5.25!! (been working girth only!)

Don't kill yourself. Press firm enough but not to cause pain. Here's a great measuring technique from JP

Go to a hobby shop, a hardware store, anywhere where you can purchase a round, 3/8" dowel. Mine is 30" long. Press the end of the round dowel into the hollow just at the top of your shaft, against the pubic bone. (This measurement will never change, even if you gain or lose weight.) When you are fully erected, take a fine tipped felt marking pen and mark at the very tip of your penis on the dowel. Very carefully draw the line all around the dowel. Measure from the end you pressed into the pubic bone to the mark and this will give you a true and accurate Bone Pressed measurement. The reason I kept the 30" length is because it is easy to work with, easy to keep track of (I just stand mine up in the corner by the toilet)
    and this will give you a permenant record of your gains. When I first started PE. I used this way of measuring and have marks in 1/4" increments from 4 3/4" up to and including 8 3/4". This was my last mark. I am not hitting that mark now, but I did at one time. I call this "Tool" my 'story pole', as this is a way to refer back to your progress. I look at this 'stick' and am amazed at how far I've come. Try this. This is almost like keeping a journal. JP

Comment

I push really hard I guess. I push it until it doesn't go any further but it doesn't cause any pain to it (muscle?). Maybe mine is just strong and I push till it stops me. That is a great tip with the dowel rod though I may have to go try that!
      Start----------Now-June 2---Short Term-June 27---Long Term
      nbpel- 5.5"---5 5/8"-----------el- 6"----------------------el- 9"
      bpel- 6.25"---6.75"-----------bpel- 7"---------------------fl- 5.5"
      eg- 4.5"-------4.7144"---------eg- 5"----------------------eg- 6"

Comment

JP's measuring technique is the most accurate way that I have come across.
        Clone-a-willy is pretty good too, but I don't want clay dicks in my apartment.

Comment

For sake of consistancy, I press as hard as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon View Post
            For sake of consistancy, I press as hard as I can.
            +1 It never causes me any pain.

Comment

Hard
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

push in till u cant no more i never felt any pain doing so but i prefer to measure nbpel because i feel its more realistic even tho its a little more inacurate.
                Will stop pe'ing when this >My dick is so big, it takes four fat women and a team of Clydesdales to jack me off. is true.

Comment

With the method I quoted from JP above, you don't have to push hard and you get the same measurement every time. I use it for BPEL and BPFSL. You guys that are pushing hard, are you using a ruler? I'd suggest you cutting the corners off of it if you're going to stab yourself everytime you measure.

Comment

Working...
                  X