Thread: jelq directions
- 01-26-2010 #1
Hey i was just wondering in jelqing in diferent directions would have added benifits.
Like jelqing 25 reps down,up,left,right,and out instead of all the reps being striaght out.
Anyone think this would be better or no?
- 01-26-2010 #2
Does anyone have any input?Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''
- 01-26-2010 #3
i do kinda the same thing dnt know if it has any benifits tho29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10
SHORT TERM GOAL
LONG TERM GOAL
- 01-26-2010 #4
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Reunited with his dear wife Holly.
The whole idea of jelqing is to move the blood bulge. I can't see any benefit from Jelqing in different directions, except the "V" Jelq which is a combination Jelq/stretching exercise. (jP
I've got a Tiger by the tail.
- 01-27-2010 #5
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Sydney, Australia
In line with JPs response, I could possibly see some very minor stretching benefit.
Another potential, but very small benefit would be that it would reduce the likelihood of poor or uneven technique. That is, if you have poor jelqing technique and you have the tendency to favour one arm or stroke over the other, mixing it up could compensate for that.
But I'd suggest that both of the above benefits would be small to negligible. The benefits of good form, even pressure, and a nice slow pace would far outweigh them.
- 01-27-2010 #6
Thanks for the input guysNov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''
- By Gator in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 79Last Post: 10-17-2016, 01:24 PM
- By sledgehammer in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2011, 06:35 AM
- By MastaM in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-26-2009, 09:34 PM
- By bacca197 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2008, 06:31 PM
- By Keepit_real in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 02-28-2008, 02:50 AM