Skinny but big fat pad....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinny but big fat pad....

Em....yer basically what the title said.....I guess there is nothing I can do??

i am a lean guy,gym 4 times a week.....my whole body is very lean....except I have a 1" fat pad....

6"bpel with 6 1/4 meg..

so the nbpel is only 5"

which looks so short with 5"nbpel with 6 1/4 meg......

i am doing all stretching exercise, 1to 2 days on with 1 day off. Depending on PI.... Any other suggestions??

You can't do anything about that, don't worry about it. Lipo suction would probably work if it would be a life changing event.
    7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
    8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
    8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
    8 X 6 goal
    8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Two choices get leaner or lipo.

An inch pad is fairly normal.

Comment

Thanks for the advices, i guess i just gotta keep on stretching!

Comment

In order to lose fat pad, you need to lose the fat pad. Dieting is the way to go.
          PE'ing, the roots of all evil.
          My Road to gains LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1189441

Comment

How lean is "lean"? How about abdominal tightness? Merely firming (or even flexing) the abdominals can have a distinct effect on the appearance of your penis length.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Some fat is necessary to protect spermatic cords. Try an extender for stretching

Comment

To be honest, I would take your 6.2meg for my 6.6 nbpel any day. Perspective my friend.
                Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  How lean is "lean"? How about abdominal tightness? Merely firming (or even flexing) the abdominals can have a distinct effect on the appearance of your penis length.
                  Fat in the lower abdomen also pushes out the fat pad when your belly is relaxed.

Comment

Originally posted by chodeboy View Post
                    Em....yer basically what the title said.....I guess there is nothing I can do??

i am a lean guy,gym 4 times a week.....my whole body is very lean....except I have a 1" fat pad....

6"bpel with 6 1/4 meg..

so the nbpel is only 5"

which looks so short with 5"nbpel with 6 1/4 meg......

i am doing all stretching exercise, 1to 2 days on with 1 day off. Depending on PI.... Any other suggestions??
                    Have you always been 6.25 girth? Or has PE increased your girth at all?

Comment

I'm skinny as hell borderline underweight and have 1 inch fat pad.
                      Start 11/30/15: BPEL: 7 MEG:4?

10/08/16 BPEL: 7.5 MEG:4.5 BPFL:6 BEG:4.75

GOAL: BPEL:8 MEG: 5

PROGRESS LOG

Comment

I have the same thing..I'm about 10-12% and still have a fat pad about an inch. It does indeed suck.
                        When I use my extender my dick looks so much bigger because the base of my dick is not hidden.
                        And I'm about 8.25 bpel.

Comment

I don't see this as sucking it is what it is. It's normal. You have to grow Beyond that. I wouldn't want more then 8 bpel myself. I can understand the OP wanting more length tho
                          Start 11/30/15: BPEL: 7 MEG:4?

10/08/16 BPEL: 7.5 MEG:4.5 BPFL:6 BEG:4.75

GOAL: BPEL:8 MEG: 5

PROGRESS LOG

Comment

Skinny isn't necessarily synonymous with "lean". Those pockets of fat can be persistent, and it's not until one gets into the single digit levels of bodyfat that some of them really become strongly affected.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Yes Al that has been my own case when I am at 6% I have virtually no pad and at 12% I have an inch .
                              An inch is normal even for a guy who is lean/skinny by normal standards , the odd guy does not lose it even at very low bf %. However most guys will lose it in single digit bf% though that is difficult to maintain lifetime.

Comment

Working...
                              X