No announcement yet.

Ways to make your penis more sensitive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to make your penis more sensitive?

I was wondering if any of the PE exercises are known to make the penis more sensitive?

Its said dekeratnization of the glans restores sensitivity in the head. Using far infrared lighting is said to help blood capillaries and nerves to grow or regenerate.

Comment

Certain devices cause dekeratinization of the glans also. PF users have reported this with improved sensitivity.
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by longrodten View Post
        Its said dekeratnization of the glans restores sensitivity in the head. Using far infrared lighting is said to help blood capillaries and nerves to grow or regenerate.
        Sorry, I don't know what dekeratnization is or means, do you mind explaining?

Comment

It's basically peeling of a layer of skin on the glans...a layer of keratin.

Comment

So Basically just a layer of dryness? I think I have a little of that, although I am uncut. Do I understand it correctly that the foreskin keep this dryness from happening? Cause some times my foreskin aren't covering my glans even though I have enough foreskin... makes me wonder if I should make sure to wrap the foreskin over the glans every day if that's the case.

Comment

Basically...yes. Keratin is a protein that makes up stuff like hair and nails and is the structural material that makes up the outer layer of skin.

So dekeratinization is like descaling a kettle. By removing that top layer of tough keratin you increase sensitivity. That's why uncut guys seem to be more sensitive than cut guys.

Comment

Adjusting your stimulation towards the lighter end during exercises like the Stop and Start will help your penis to become more sensitive.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Making it bigger has worked for me, especially the glans. Also change your masturbation habits to be more gentle and less often.
                  BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                  MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                  CI:1.5 -2.5
                  Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                  275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                  6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Also, what is PF?
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                      Also, what is PF?
                      Phallosan Forte.

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                        Making it bigger has worked for me, especially the glans. Also change your masturbation habits to be more gentle and less often.
                        I agree. I seem more sensitive now that I'm a little girthier than I was. That or the pussies have been getting tighter.

Comment

Working...
                        X