Testicle enlargement excersises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testicle enlargement excersises?

Is there any routines I can do to increase the size of my nuts? I want to avoid using devices or supplements if I can.

Unfortunately the sole thing that I can think of is ball pumping.
    Yes, it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by marinera View Post
      Unfortunately the sole thing that I can think of is ball pumping.
      That's a shame

Comment

There are other things that you can do like stretches and massages. RBI99 has a great post on it. Do a search
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

See my signature.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
            See my signature.
            I did some work as described by rbi to lower my ball hang as they tended to ride up internal if it was cold . The exercises worked for this purpose, but the side effect (from my point of view), was larger balls and increased libido.

Comment

In addition to my testicle jelqing routine, I often times do Bundled LAS's and Bundled Fowfers at night. Depending on the direction of your twisting (left testicle when bundling counter clockwise, right when clockwise), you can absolutely blow up that testicle sack area for as long as you sit or in the case of the fowfers, hold onto yourself. It sort of becomes similar to pumping one or the other in that you blow it up and keep it like that. Jelqing does to your testicles like jelqing does to your shaft, it blows it up then deflates it repeatedly. The final thing I do with my sack is Testicle Jerk Jelqs, but that one is advanced.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

How about this "old school" exercise:

Testicle Health Massage

The Testicle Health Massage will help your penis to hang lower in flaccid state. It will also increase blood flow to your testes and aid in sperm count. This routine should take no longer than 5 minutes but the benefits are many.

With favorite lotion grab your scrotum just above your testes. Now in a rubbing motion massage each testis for 30 seconds rubbing between your fingers in a gentle but firm movement. Now massage all the fluid around your testicles for 60 seconds. At this point your scrotum should be very relaxed. Finally lightly stretch your scrotum downward while the other hand pulls your penis upward. Do 60 of these. This is a very quick routine but the benefits are great. This will also aid you in any kind of early warning signs of testicular problems.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post

Testicle Health Massage

The Testicle Health Massage will help your penis to hang lower in flaccid state. It will also increase blood flow to your testes and aid in sperm count. This routine should take no longer than 5 minutes but the benefits are many.

With favorite lotion grab your scrotum just above your testes. Now in a rubbing motion massage each testis for 30 seconds rubbing between your fingers in a gentle but firm movement. Now massage all the fluid around your testicles for 60 seconds. At this point your scrotum should be very relaxed. Finally lightly stretch your scrotum downward while the other hand pulls your penis upward. Do 60 of these. This is a very quick routine but the benefits are great. This will also aid you in any kind of early warning signs of testicular problems.
                  Al, while I clearly understand the idea of massage bringing in fresh blood and nutrients which is a good thing, how does that enlarge anything on a permanent basis? If one were to massage their bi's and tri's, while it would feel good and relax them, they certainly would not grow any larger. I know that massaging my unit before PE helps with the routine, but I do that to make my routine more effective, not as a means to an end by itself.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Finally lightly stretch your scrotum downward while the other hand pulls your penis upward. Do 60 of these. This is a very quick routine but the benefits are great. This will also aid you in any kind of early warning signs of testicular problems.
                    THIS^^^sounds like my URO stretch I learned from my urologist when I had a testicular torsion injury. After doing the stretches, wear a leather cuff or balls stretcher to keep the testicles fully extended all day. Your testicles will be healthier (increased blood flow), hang lower naturally, and over time, increase in size.
                    This stretch works well to reduce turkey neck, too.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                      Al, while I clearly understand the idea of massage bringing in fresh blood and nutrients which is a good thing, how does that enlarge anything on a permanent basis? If one were to massage their bi's and tri's, while it would feel good and relax them, they certainly would not grow any larger. I know that massaging my unit before PE helps with the routine, but I do that to make my routine more effective, not as a means to an end by itself.
                      The theory is the massage will optimize testicular functioning and make the tissues surrounding the testes (not just the scrotum) more supple. While one shouldn't expect a massive burst of size with this movement, by optimizing/loosening some observable changed should be noted over time.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                        THIS^^^sounds like my URO stretch I learned from my urologist when I had a testicular torsion injury. After doing the stretches, wear a leather cuff or balls stretcher to keep the testicles fully extended all day. Your testicles will be healthier (increased blood flow), hang lower naturally, and over time, increase in size.
                        This stretch works well to reduce turkey neck, too.
                        Did your doc mention the potential benefits of this exercise or was it merely recommended for post-injury treatment?

Comment

Did your doc mention the potential benefits of this exercise or was it merely recommended for post-injury treatment?
                          He is a very knowledgeable doctor. My injury occurred when I was 16, playing football in HS (I had a large "shower" flaccid and low hanger balls as a teen). My doctor offered me this stretch and wearing a cuff around my testicles 24/7 as an alternative to surgery to repair my torsion. He was willing to give me that option to avoid cutting on a 16 yo boy's balls, and I'm forever grateful! He provided me with specific instructions on how to do the exercises, how frequently, and how many reps. I did them initially 3 X / day then wore my cuff for 6-8 months 24/7 to keep my spermatic cords straight & prevent twisting. I only removed my cuff for showering. I even wore it inside my jock when playing sports (got some ribbing from teammates about that)! (LOL)!

My urologist also told me to keep a cuff that fit me for my testicle health all my life, so whenever I sense stress or a sensation my testicle might seize or twist, I can do my stretches then wear my cuff and instantly get relief. He was correct, too. I've worn a cuff periodically for many years and still do my URO stretch 3 X / week to maintain my testicle health. My balls are between the size of medium & large hen eggs now, and my ejaculate volume is quite large, too. I can easily do "ropes" if I haven't ejaculated in 3 days (GF LIKES THAT). I attribute ALL my sexual health to my former urologist, for teaching a teen-aged boy the importance of maintaining his testicle health!

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...rkey-neck.html

Here's a link^^^to my post (#5) on the thread "avoiding turkey neck". It details my URO stretch and the benefits. PM me or ask questions if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                              He is a very knowledgeable doctor. My injury occurred when I was 16, playing football in HS (I had a large "shower" flaccid and low hanger balls as a teen). My doctor offered me this stretch and wearing a cuff around my testicles 24/7 as an alternative to surgery to repair my torsion. He was willing to give me that option to avoid cutting on a 16 yo boy's balls, and I'm forever grateful! He provided me with specific instructions on how to do the exercises, how frequently, and how many reps. I did them initially 3 X / day then wore my cuff for 6-8 months 24/7 to keep my spermatic cords straight & prevent twisting. I only removed my cuff for showering. I even wore it inside my jock when playing sports (got some ribbing from teammates about that)! (LOL)!

My urologist also told me to keep a cuff that fit me for my testicle health all my life, so whenever I sense stress or a sensation my testicle might seize or twist, I can do my stretches then wear my cuff and instantly get relief. He was correct, too. I've worn a cuff periodically for many years and still do my URO stretch 3 X / week to maintain my testicle health. My balls are between the size of medium & large hen eggs now, and my ejaculate volume is quite large, too. I can easily do "ropes" if I haven't ejaculated in 3 days (GF LIKES THAT). I attribute ALL my sexual health to my former urologist, for teaching a teen-aged boy the importance of maintaining his testicle health!
                              Sounds like you have a great doc

Comment

Working...
                              X