Anyone had problems at 5.5 girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had problems at 5.5 girth?

Past few times having sex with my gf she keeps making me stop complaining about pain. We've used lubrication, I just don't understand how I could hurt her at a fairly normal girth.
    Start December 2015: 8L x 5.4G

Girth goals Length goals
    5.4 8
    5.5 8.25
    5.75 8.5
    6 8.75
    6.25 9
    6.5 9.25

Long term: 9 x 7

First off, I wanted to say thank you for posting while I was in a dark place. Any insight helped me out the other day. I do understand what is normal, and big, even considering my reaction the other day, that is simply depression mixed with a massive superiority complex. Although, I am bi. From personal experience. 4.5-4.8 roughly is average. 5-5.4 is thick. 5.5+ is really thick. It's not normal. The standard deviation for girth is much lower than with length. At 5.5 you're already larger than I'd say about 95% of guys in the girth department. It only seems that way because there are some 6+ out there. You're girth is roughly as common as your length. Not common at all. It's a very noticeable difference from average. Trust me. I've felt a huge difference. Not many people are bigger. I have issues with my wife like that at roughly 5.3-5.4, and she has gotten around. You're a little thicker. So it's understandable how she experiences pain. I would say just take more time with foreplay. I'm sure it's nothing you can't handle.
    July 2nd 2014 starting NBPEL: 7, BPEL:8, EG:5

restart January 8th 2020 NBPEL: 7 1/4 BPEL 8 1/4 EG: 5.4

realistic goal: NBPEL:7.5 BPEL:8.5 MEG:5.75

Dream 0.o NBPEL:8 BPEL:9 MEG:6

Comment

Are you performing adequate foreplay before penetration? Most women need to be emotionally into sex BEFORE they're physically "ready" for sex. If her natural lubrication brought on by mental & physical stimulation are not sufficient, then penetration will cause pain or discomfort. Perhaps she should talk with her gynecologist about her lack of lubrication. He/she might be able to suggest a remedy to help her naturally produce more lubrication if you're doing adequate foreplay. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by gelplate View Post
        Past few times having sex with my gf she keeps making me stop complaining about pain. We've used lubrication, I just don't understand how I could hurt her at a fairly normal girth.
        I started PE at 5.5 MEG. I had a few that had some issues but mostly they seemed to like it.

A few said I had a big cock but back then all I thought was that length mattered. I never thought about girth and did not know guys even measured it.

There were two gals I absolutely wrecked at 5.5 although it was not my intent.

Girls are equipped in many shapes and sizes and this means just like there are big and small cock there are also big and small vaginas.

I think even at 5 or 5.25 the two gals I mentioned would have been very tight.

One actually gave me rug burn like marks on my ding dong-a-saurus and that shit hurt for a couple of days but felt great while I was doing dirty love mombo.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I should mention at that time my dong was 6 inches long BPEL
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by dukenukem8 View Post
            First off, I wanted to say thank you for posting while I was in a dark place. Any insight helped me out the other day. I do understand what is normal, and big, even considering my reaction the other day, that is simply depression mixed with a massive superiority complex. Although, I am bi. From personal experience. 4.5-4.8 roughly is average. 5-5.4 is thick. 5.5+ is really thick. It's not normal. The standard deviation for girth is much lower than with length. At 5.5 you're already larger than I'd say about 95% of guys in the girth department. It only seems that way because there are some 6+ out there. You're girth is roughly as common as your length. Not common at all. It's a very noticeable difference from average. Trust me. I've felt a huge difference. Not many people are bigger. I have issues with my wife like that at roughly 5.3-5.4, and she has gotten around. You're a little thicker. So it's understandable how she experiences pain. I would say just take more time with foreplay. I'm sure it's nothing you can't handle.
            Hmmm, yeah hearing of girths above 6 and towards 7 is probably why I have the reaction of "how can you complain already, I want to get bigger!"

Girth goals Length goals
            5.4 8
            5.5 8.25
            5.75 8.5
            6 8.75
            6.25 9
            6.5 9.25

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
              Are you performing adequate foreplay before penetration? Most women need to be emotionally into sex BEFORE they're physically "ready" for sex. If her natural lubrication brought on by mental & physical stimulation are not sufficient, then penetration will cause pain or discomfort. Perhaps she should talk with her gynecologist about her lack of lubrication. He/she might be able to suggest a remedy to help her naturally produce more lubrication if you're doing adequate foreplay. Just a thought.
              She's always had natural lubrication issues, hence the lube. But she will be horny and I will make her cum prior to penetration.

Girth goals Length goals
              5.4 8
              5.5 8.25
              5.75 8.5
              6 8.75
              6.25 9
              6.5 9.25

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                I started PE at 5.5 MEG. I had a few that had some issues but mostly they seemed to like it.

A few said I had a big cock but back then all I thought was that length mattered. I never thought about girth and did not know guys even measured it.

There were two gals I absolutely wrecked at 5.5 although it was not my intent.

Girls are equipped in many shapes and sizes and this means just like there are big and small cock there are also big and small vaginas.

I think even at 5 or 5.25 the two gals I mentioned would have been very tight.

One actually gave me rug burn like marks on my ding dong-a-saurus and that shit hurt for a couple of days but felt great while I was doing dirty love mombo.
                Yeah, she hates the fact I do PE. But I honestly think its a lubrication issue. On a side note have you made it past the 6inch girth mark?

Girth goals Length goals
                5.4 8
                5.5 8.25
                5.75 8.5
                6 8.75
                6.25 9
                6.5 9.25

Comment

Yeah, she hates the fact I do PE. But I honestly think its a lubrication issue. On a side note have you made it past the 6inch girth mark?
                  So dont do PE then?? U dont need anymore size...
                  U will save a lot of time...

Comment

Haha yeah. It's just to us pe goers 6 inch girth seems to be the "ideal" when it reality is as rare as an 8.5-9 inch length lol. Most girls would think that in itself is way too long. Trust me though man. You're pretty damn thick. I would think you're starting to get on the verge of too thick. I'd say 6 would be my max, then after that it might start to just hurt. The biggest guy I've been with wasn't much bigger. About 5.7-8. It was cool, but it was alot of adjusting and honestly, I wish it could have been a little rougher and stuff, but you have to be careful half the time when you start getting near 6. Sorry for the details, just trying to support my claim.

Comment

Originally posted by Mixim View Post
                      So dont do PE then?? U dont need anymore size...
                      U will save a lot of time...
                      Don't do PE for her I've grown just about 0.1 inch in 2 months from jp90 (hitting 5.5 on occasions). It's just the concept of me being bigger she doesn't like, I honestly don't think she'll notice the 6 inch girth by the time I get there.

Girth goals Length goals
                      5.4 8
                      5.5 8.25
                      5.75 8.5
                      6 8.75
                      6.25 9
                      6.5 9.25

Comment

Just as has already been noted, every girl is different.
                        I've never thought of myself as "thick" at around 5.5"BEG, and never had any issues with vaginal, but do have to be cautious and attentive with anal.
                        To accomplish this:

Preparation, lubrication, concentration, and dedication to making it pleasurable for her without pain or injury.
                        ​Li'l Uncle Reamus

Comment

Originally posted by dukenukem8 View Post
                          Haha yeah. It's just to us pe goers 6 inch girth seems to be the "ideal" when it reality is as rare as an 8.5-9 inch length lol. Most girls would think that in itself is way too long. Trust me though man. You're pretty damn thick. I would think you're starting to get on the verge of too thick. I'd say 6 would be my max, then after that it might start to just hurt. The biggest guy I've been with wasn't much bigger. About 5.7-8. It was cool, but it was alot of adjusting and honestly, I wish it could have been a little rougher and stuff, but you have to be careful half the time when you start getting near 6. Sorry for the details, just trying to support my claim.
                          do you mean 5.7-6 girth? And it's more of an aesthetic thing for me, like I don't need 18" biceps, or a 500lb deadlift.... but I want one. I've set the goal now, I enjoy the process, I don't want to quit. My long term goals is to gain an inch of girth and length, so around 9x6.5 - I think if plaything happened between me and my girl - and I ran into a size queen thats a good size to be and if she wanted more I could pump.

Girth goals Length goals
                          5.4 8
                          5.5 8.25
                          5.75 8.5
                          6 8.75
                          6.25 9
                          6.5 9.25

Comment

Originally posted by FossilHead View Post
                            Just as has already been noted, every girl is different.
                            I've never thought of myself as "thick" at around 5.5"BEG, and never had any issues with vaginal, but do have to be cautious and attentive with anal.
                            To accomplish this:

Preparation, lubrication, concentration, and dedication to making it pleasurable for her without pain or injury.
                            I don't think base girth would be a problem, but i'm top heavy, my girth is thickest about 0.5 below the head.

Girth goals Length goals
                            5.4 8
                            5.5 8.25
                            5.75 8.5
                            6 8.75
                            6.25 9
                            6.5 9.25

Comment

I mean roughly 5.7 to 5.8 in eg. I'm just very good at estimations as are most of the penis engineers on this site.
                              Yeah I totally get that. I'm decently thick, but I want 5 3/4 mainly because it will look bigger to me. Although, looks and feel are two completely different things. Yeah you'd be able to find a girl that loves 6.5. But the amount of women that would enjoy it lowers by ALOT after 6 I'd say. Your goals are your goals and nobody can take away from that. But I'd say 5.75-6 is the max where it could be enjoyable to a decent amount of women where you won't always encounter problems. From your perception it may seem just ok. But imagine being face to face with it. It's kinda intimidating. You're thinking, you wanna fit that thing in here? Lol.
                              Just some food for thought .

Comment

Working...
                              X