How can I shrink my penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I shrink my penis?

Hi all, I was wondering how can I control the size of my erection. I did accidentally find a way to have a much smaller erection that is hard and stays that size. I was ascending tendon flexing and was pulling the member up and in, and doing this over a period of a week, then I sleep outside on the balcony in pretty cold weather with wind with just a couple blankets. And the next morning I had to warm my feet up to stop them from frostbite, my dong was so small it was funny, I had an erection and the member was smaller and thinner in girth but still hard. I also in pre erection would manually catepillar squeeze the penis into the body while tugging it in with ascending tendon flexing. I thought was funny and could have some use. It was like that same size for a good couple of days, until I got scared and stretched it back and did ballooning. I mean I think it might be useful if I get some results in PE. Right now I don't really see the use of this because my penis size probably doesn't bother anyone right now. But if I get 7.5 in say 2 years from now, and a partner is a different size than me and I actually get some girth. Then I want to know how to be able to shrink it back at least temporarily. Or even just for the sheer kicks or kinks of being able to go all the way in or wanting to try a different sex style with a long term partner.

Anyone know any methods or has any experience with this? I probably reduced the girth significantly I'd say at least .5 inches, and the length probably about .7 inches, I want to experiment with this more maybe I could get a bigger reduction, but don't really feel like experimenting when I'm not in the "too big" range to start with.
    doupdoupdoup
    Last edited by doupdoupdoup; 01-29-2010, 03:17 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

I have no idea how you would do this and i dont think that any of the men on this site would really like to shrink there penis since this is a site to get bigger.But who knows maby someone out there knows about this and can help you further.
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Why would you want to shrink your penis?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Shrink wrap?

But seriously, getting to be to big is quite possible with PE. Not something that most in a community of obsessive pud pullers want to hear, or even think about. I always cringe a bit when reading of younger, inexperienced guys with over the top size goals. Even worse, the virgins that are holding off on sex until they hit 8X6.

Size doesn't make you good in bed. In fact, monster size with zero skill actually makes you bad in bed for most partners.

Not saying that any of that applies to you, doupdoup. It is good that you are considering potential negative repercussions to having a monster, plenty of guys don't. Like the effect of 6" girth on BJ's and butt sex.

Comment

Scary question..Scary question.
          New goal, get over a foot long:bad:

Comment

Never really thought about it and I would never want to reduce my penis size. I don´t think this question will get a lot of support in this forum..
            Was (july 07): 5.25 nbp (5.8 bp)X 4.5 December 11 :6.2 nbp (6.55 bp) X 4.6
            Goal: 6.5 nbp (6.8 bp) X 4.8
            Final goal: 6.8 nbp (7.2 bp) X 5 for my 25th birthday

Comment

Doup. You've out weireded even yourself, with this one. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

LOL! This is a Penis Enlargement forum, I can't believe or imagine someone would actually post this question here. Anyway, I had a good laugh and you get 1 rep for that.

Comment

I can't imagine most reducing methods would be very healthy overall. Just use other avenues to accommodate. More foreplay, compromises, etc. Honestly I don't think you'll have a huge problem. :P

Comment

Doup, what? I don't get it
                    August 09
                    NBPEL 6.25
                    BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                    BPEL - 6.9
                    EG 5.4
                    Current
                    BPFSL
                    8 5/8
                    BPEL 7 15/16
                    EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                    NBPEL - approx 7"
                    The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Hey, if you want to lose size stop doing pe.

Comment

mate even though i find half the stuff you say incredibly strange i cant say that its not interesting. keep it up
                        starting
                        bpel - 7" (measured from top middle of wang)
                        eg - 5"

Goal
                        bpel - 8.5"
                        eg - 5.5" (revised from 6" after some thread discussions)

Current
                        bpel - 7.5"
                        eg - 5.25"

Comment

as peg says stop peing to lose size, if it gets to the point where your partner is unhappy about it then stop doing pe not all gains are perminant without maintainace
                          29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
                          EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
                          NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
                          EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
                          EG-6"

Comment

Hi,
                            Steroids cause the penis to shrink smaller, not weightlifting or exercise but basically, genes determine a man's size. i just wonder why do you need to wonder about the penis size of muscular guys. are you turned on thinking of muscular guys' penises? i wonder... cheers!

Comment

Get your penis erect.. then take a pair of scissors in your hand and cut it in half... your penis is now half its original length... further shortening may be impossible due to blood loss and death.

Comment

Working...
                              X