Leg tuck pull question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leg tuck pull question

The leg tuck pull is an exercise seldom talked about. As a beginner, I wanted to know if I should do this stretch with a fully flaccid penis or with a semi as shown in the video.
    Initial Size:
    BPEL - 6.25" - 16 cm
    EG - 4.75" - 12 cm

Current Size:
    BPEL - 7.0" - 18 cm
    EG - 4.9" - 12.5 cm

Goal:
    BPEL - 8.0" - 20 cm
    EG - 6.0 - 15 cm

It's always best to stay flaccid for stretching. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

i thought i read somewhere this was done at a semi erect level? also...in the video on here of how to do it...hes deffo not flacid....also...why does he grap on his skin rather than behind the glans?

Comment

How to perform the Leg Tuck Pull:

Step 1: Lying on your back, grasp your semi-erect penis so that the thumb-side of your hand is pointing towards your body.

Step 2: Pull your penis in the direction of your feet.

Step 3: As you get a good stretch, SLOWLY try to raise your knees to your abdomen. This will produce a stretch unlike any you have probably experienced.

Step 4: Sit back up to release tension. Do 25 repetitions of this exercise (to start.) Add more repetitions as you see fit.

The Leg Tuck Pull video
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Big Al. I just posted about Squatting down in a sumo squat. Isn't that pretty much achieving the same effect? I feel a much more intense stretch and do my side by side that way, and easier to maintain than raising my chest to my knees. I feel I get similar results with less work squatting down unless I'm missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonman84 View Post
            Big Al. I just posted about Squatting down in a sumo squat. Isn't that pretty much achieving the same effect? I feel a much more intense stretch and do my side by side that way, and easier to maintain than raising my chest to my knees. I feel I get similar results with less work squatting down unless I'm missing something.
            The feel would be different, and one might require more balance for the squatting version.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
            X