Do you record you top Stat or you consistent stat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you record you top Stat or you consistent stat

What I mean is, I've been with big Al for about 1.5 months now almost and I've gone from 6" BPEL to 6.25" BPEL. 6.25" is what I consistently hit but when I have really good EQ and a little kegel, I can hit 6.375" BPEL.

I regard myself as 6.25" BPEL but others say to record my current stats at 6.375". What do you think?
    Current Stats:
    BPEL: 6"
    MEG: 4.8"

First Goal:
    BPEL: 6.5"
    MEG: 5"

Just say 6.3. I consistently hit 7.5-7.9. but a couple really good days here and there, I'll hit 8-8.1. So I just say 8 to be fair. I could say over 8, but it's only by .1 so I'm not too concerned.
    July 2nd 2014 starting NBPEL: 7, BPEL:8, EG:5

restart January 8th 2020 NBPEL: 7 1/4 BPEL 8 1/4 EG: 5.4

realistic goal: NBPEL:7.5 BPEL:8.5 MEG:5.75

Dream 0.o NBPEL:8 BPEL:9 MEG:6

Comment

Please make sure you're measuring yourself consistently each time- both in method and scenario. As long as this is the case, record your best measures
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I use the stretch test. If my length doesnt exceed that amount, the gains arent real.

Comment

Yeah, I round off, I'm usually 6.5" but sometimes hit 6.6", so I usually say 6.5". It's one of those things that is really moot, women who we care most about, don't care about .135". Honestly, they couldn't tell the difference between .5". Just use measurements to track progress, don't worry about your size specifically.
          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Working...
          X