Supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements

I take a daily daily men's multi vitamin, l-arginine, super b complex , biotin ... is there any other supplement that I am leaveing out that would help for p.e ??

Yes a good healthy diet!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Tribulus
      Maca
      A good diet + the 5gs

Comment

How is your EQ? If it's low, Maca (as mentioned above) and Yohimbe can be useful in boosting your EQ.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Paracletus View Post
          Tribulus
          Maca
          A good diet + the 5gs
          Thanks
          can you be specific what are the doses of Tribulus and MAca?

Comment

I take a Tribulus supplement that already comes with Maca combined. I can't remember the name of the supplement nor find a picture of a bottle I can recognize. I'm pretty sure if you go to the libido/sexuality section of your local vitamin store, you're ought to find a decent one with both.

Comment

Originally posted by Paracletus View Post
              Tribulus
              Maca
              A good diet + the 5gs
              Ok thank you I will give it a shot and add it to my diet

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                Yes a good healthy diet!
                Yes I have increased my intake on healthy food eat blue berries, strawberries, frozen mix fruits from Walmart I'm the big bags I out in a zip lock and take it to work.. also almond milk in morning or Banna milk instead of whole milk.. I cut the soda pop and just water every now and then I have some but mostly water

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  How is your EQ? If it's low, Maca (as mentioned above) and Yohimbe can be useful in boosting your EQ.
                  I was looking foward to getting a comment from you big al.. my EQ I would rate at a 7.0 I feel like there is room for improvement in that area thank you for your input I will be trying the maca

Comment

How old are you? Just wondering.

One thing about Yohimbe, I got a very pure dose of that or something because it made me sweat and my heart started beating really fast. I think I was taking it to boost my work outs, all I know is I wouldn't touch that stuff. That was 20 years ago so I don't remember the details but I remember that I didn't like Yohimbe.
                    7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                    8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                    8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                    8 X 6 goal
                    8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Originally posted by upyours89 View Post
                      I was looking foward to getting a comment from you big al.. my EQ I would rate at a 7.0 I feel like there is room for improvement in that area thank you for your input I will be trying the maca
                      Have you tried higher does of l-arginine? 4 or 5 grams in the morning before I eat makes a difference in my EQ.
                      7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                      8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                      8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                      8 X 6 goal
                      8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Originally posted by upyours89 View Post
                        Thanks If you decide to try more than one supplement, try one at a time so you note their singular effects. Once you've evaluated the effectiveness of each, you might decide to combine them to attempt to amplify the effects.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by WIItard View Post
                          How old are you? Just wondering.

One thing about Yohimbe, I got a very pure dose of that or something because it made me sweat and my heart started beating really fast. I think I was taking it to boost my work outs, all I know is I wouldn't touch that stuff. That was 20 years ago so I don't remember the details but I remember that I didn't like Yohimbe.
                          I'm 26

Comment

The right yohimbe will definitely help in many ways. I have taken it off and on for 13+ years. If you only took one supplement , that's the one that will do the most.
                            Some people tolerate the stimulant effect of the alkaloids in yohimbe easier than others. You should start with a small amount first.That way if your body reacts strongly to it , it will be easier to get used to. It opens blood vessels and capillaries you didn't know you had. The more you need it , the more you feel it I believe.
                            But if you buy some brands , they do nothing because they are low quality and low yohimbine content.
                            This is the only herb I know of that was made into a prescription for ED.
                            If you take the right dose of good quality yohimbe , your dick will get so hard it will be slick like marble !

Comment

Does anyone incorporate no3 when you do pe?

Comment

Working...
                              X