Over working? under working? Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over working? under working? Help

I'm getting really worried because I was making some really nice gains before Christmas, but I took a break for about three weeks and restarted the first week in January. Since then I have made no gains, in fact, I actually seem to be going backwards. During the break I did a maintenance session every 3 to 4 days. When I started up again, I might have over worked myself not anticipating how much endurance I lost because I got some bruises. So, I took a break for 6 days, the bruises faded almost entirely away, I was back to normal size and I started again. I toned it down significantly. My program now is almost the same as it was before I took the break before Christmas, its just a few less reps. However, before break it was taking me 45 minutes to an hour to complete the session and by the end I had trouble staying erect. Now I am able to do the session in 25 minutes and I am able to stay hard until the end of the session easily.

I don't know what to do am I over or under working? I am losing size and I didn't lose any size for the 3 weeks that I was taking a break, So I know those gains solid.

dude take it easy , your routine should be a very slow process, very slow

its like wanting to run 5 miles a day , first u have to start running 1 lap so ur shins can get used to the impact, when ur shins get stronger you can run 2 laps , and so on running 5 miles a day should take somebody almost a year to complete, think if ur penis as exercise.

give it time, less is more, let it be fresh and you will grow i guarantee it ,

just read more articles here and success stories, and learn from your mistakes ..

Comment

Working...
    X