Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much?

Hello!

I would like to ask experienced members, when to know how much is too much?
    I know that best indicators are PI, but is there any other things i should consider?

When im doing girth, i do like 100 double squeezes or 100 ulis, or mixed with another exercise to count 100 reps/day. I also edge every day for 20-30 minutes.

Is it better to do only one exercise per day (i do it twice a day at 50 reps) with 50 reps, or like im doing it twice a day.

I have good PIs, and i just want to know if there is any member that has experimented with time spent on PE and gains.

Thanks!
    Nov 13 BPEL 7,28 EG: 5,79
    Dec 13 BPEL 7,6 EG 5,79
    Jan 14 BPEL 7,87 EG 5,79
    Aug 15 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,0
    Jan 16 BPEL 8,2 EG 6,18
    Mar 16 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,3
    Mar 16
    BPEL 8,34 EG 6,28

Jul 16

BPEL 8.46
    EG 6.38

Excess soreness is a good indicator- as is excess spotting. Enlargement is different from other forms of training in that the goal of training isn't to get to higher reps and more intensity with the exercises- the reps, etc. are meant to be a catalyst for growth. To elaborate, just because you can do more training and not overtrain doesn't mean that said training will result in growth.

In that, it has a similarity to bodybuilding. One can gain a lot of strength and training proficiency by lifting weights without developing huge muscles. Finding just the right combination of weight, reps, rest between sets, and other factors can drastically alter results.
    Big Al
    Administrator
    PEGym Editor
    Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Big Al; 03-09-2016, 12:10 PM.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
    X