Pumping experts please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumping experts please help!

When you pump too long or at too high of a pressure that builds water/fluid retention. But where is that retention? Is it outside of the chambers that you want to expand? Within it? A mix of both?
    Starting(1-4-2016):
    5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
    Current:
    6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
    Goal :
    7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

usually in between the upper layers of skin, where the vacuum, causes 'delamination' of tissue layers & the space fills with lymph fluid.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      usually in between the upper layers of skin, where the vacuum, causes 'delamination' of tissue layers & the space fills with lymph fluid.
      So essentially useless expansion as far as PE is concerned?

Or do you think that pumping at high pressure is still stretching the proper blood chambers enough to make the fluid an acceptable side effect?

Basically i'm trying to weigh the benefits of high pressure with a short duration vs low pressure with a long duration. Then again maybe I should do a bit of both.... I just feel like there must be some kind of "exact science" behind this and i'd like to maximize my gains.
      Starting(1-4-2016):
      5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
      Current:
      6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
      Goal :
      7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Seems that I see more pump'ers, that for the majority of the time in the cylinder, prefer longer sessions at <5"Hg. Some have posted they will do a short session at >5"Hg.

Some prefer cycling, I use a CTC -4000 & program it to cycle, while I multi-task. I don't fare well with higher vacuum levels (>5"Hg).

How your meat rocket responds is not anything I could speak to. Experiment, but do it safely. Cells can rupture when exposed to excessive vacuum levels (pressure as some say).
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

All your cells are serrounded by intercitial fluid - very similar to lymphatic fluid which circulates through the lymphatic system. When the pressure is unbalanced due to vacuum pumping, both fluids are drawn to the area under vacuum and start to accumulate. Intercitial fluid may help expand cell wall capacity whereas lymphatic fluid only increases the fluid under the skin.

In my uneducated opinion, the intercitial fluid may help increase cell volume whereas lymphatic only increases fluid under the skin. Accordingly long term pumping under 5 hg can be helpful in increasing girth! but at the same time generating unhelpful excess temporary girth.
          not2big
          Senior Super Moderator
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by not2big; 03-14-2016, 08:59 PM.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I remember years ago people was experimenting pumping with a condom on and greatly reducing fluid retention. I believe I successfully tried it a few times, but didn't keep doing it before I ran out of condoms lol. I might start doing it again since I just got a new tube and gauge

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
              I remember years ago people was experimenting pumping with a condom on and greatly reducing fluid retention. I believe I successfully tried it a few times, but didn't keep doing it before I ran out of condoms lol. I might start doing it again since I just got a new tube and gauge
              I thought they stopped making those silly things.
              Starting(1-4-2016):
              5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
              Current:
              6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
              Goal :
              7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Thanks for the detailed information guys. Much appreciated.

One additional negative i've noticed from high pressure pumping is that my penis skin looks kind of shriveled sometimes in the flaccid state because it's stretched out more than the penis itself.

It looks fine on my better flaccid hang days though.
                Starting(1-4-2016):
                5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
                Current:
                6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
                Goal :
                7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                  All your cells are serrounded by intercitial fluid - very similar to lymphatic fluid which circulates through the lymphatic system. When the pressure is unbalanced due to vacuum pumping, both fluids are drawn to the area under vacuum and start to accumulate. Intercitial fluid may help expand cell wall capacity whereas lymphatic fluid only increases the fluid under the skin.

In my uneducated opinion, the intercitial fluid may help increase cell volume whereas lymphatic only increases fluid under the skin. Accordingly long term pumping under 5 hg can be helpful in increasing girth! but at the same time generating unhelpful excess temporary girth.
                  If I may go off topic. I know you said you got your gains from pumping for 5 years. Did you ever get permanent discoloration? I'm getting slightly darker after only 2.5 months. Still doesn't look awkward, but I think my wife will start to worry if it continues to get noticeably darker.
                  Starting(1-4-2016):
                  5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
                  Current:
                  6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
                  Goal :
                  7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

The more fluffy the appearance of the penis the more the swelling is due to edema. There's still some real penis expansion going on there.
                    PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post

Ill pump imediately after a one to two hr hang. I go into the tube still taped and add a PF protector cap
                      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

My shaft seems to have turned perminantly darker. Several years ago my glans also turned darker. I applied a mixture of Lugal's iodine and DMSO (1:2) on a daily basis and after about four days a layer of skin peeled off and after another week a second layer peeled off and the glans returned to its original color and has remained that way ever since.
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

My shaft seems to have turned perminantly darker. Several years ago my glans also turned darker. I applied a mixture of Lugal's iodine and DMSO (1:2) on a daily basis and after about four days a layer of skin peeled off and after another week a second layer peeled off and the glans returned to its original color and has remained that way ever since.
                          You said the glans returned to the right color, but the shaft remained the dark color?

How is this possible? If you shed enough layers of skin wouldn't your true skin color come back again?
                          biggerjones
                          Last edited by biggerjones; 03-15-2016, 07:25 PM.
                          Starting(1-4-2016):
                          5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
                          Current:
                          6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
                          Goal :
                          7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

I can't explain it. I can only report the results.
                            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

I can't explain it. I can only report the results.
                              If you're still pumping it would make sense that it stays dark.

If you quit pumping it still might make sense, but I guess I just don't understand the science.
                              Starting(1-4-2016):
                              5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
                              Current:
                              6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
                              Goal :
                              7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Working...
                              X