No announcement yet.

One month on from start of PE and......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One month on from start of PE and......

no results, yet!
    Have been following a PE'ing programme now for the last month and have made absolutely no progress whatsoever. Dont get me wrong i no that results wont come over nite and many people wont get results until month 5-6 even 7 but i just want to know are there any signs in particular that i should be looking for.
    Are there any other PE'rs that have had gains that noticed anything going on down there after a month, any possitive indicators to look for (apart from the obvious increase in size).
    My workouts consist of:
    5 mins warm wrap
    5 min stretch (all directions)
    20 min jelqing at between 40-60% erection level
    Warm shower
    2 days on 1 day off occasional edging once or twice a week too.
    The one thing i would say is that now my workouts seem to be having less effect on me than they did previously (last week and a half) by which i mean i used to get realy good flacid hangs after working out and now my penis seems more conditioned and i feel i need to be doing more to get the same hangs and plumpness as before.
    Could this mean a change in my routine? Cant really afford to spend more 3o minutes a day doing pe which in my opinion is a good amount of time to notice gains.
    Any one have any suggestions, should i go advanced yet? If so is there a beginner to advanced routine??
    Many thanks in advance any advice is welcome.
    Sirpullalot
    Last edited by Sirpullalot; 02-03-2010, 03:09 AM.
    EL: 6.2"
    EG: 4.8"
    BPEL: 7.3"
    Short terms goal (6 months)
    EL: 6.5"
    EG: 5.5"
    Long term goal (18months)
    EL: 8"
    EG: 6"

Sirpullalot, one thing you can do is introduce some mini routines that can be one throughout the day at work. Stretching "piss pulls" and 3 part dry jelqs are good quick workouts that can be done in 6 or 7 mins 2 or 3 times a day when you go to the toilet. Also if your working out at night maybe focus more on jelqing, but in the mornings do a quick 5 min warm up then a solid 10-15 min stretch routine. Doing all of the above will get you to the 1 hour a day mark which will surely make sure your getting a full workout every day.

JP is a good example not to give in as he took 3 months to get his first gains and went on to build a treble whopper with cheese bud. So be patient.

Another one i have been looking into also is the bathmate pump from the uk. Costs around 50 quid and can be used in the shower after your workout for a quick 10-15 min pumping session. have a little look at the pumping 101 guide and do some research on the bathmate.
    If you build it, she will cum!

Aug 04 BPEL X EG 6.2" x 4.5" Flaccid 3.75" x 4.0"
    Aug 11 BPEL X EG 7.25" x 5.125" Flaccid 5.0" x 5.0"

On a mission.

Comment

Hi spir, well I didnt get any gains at all really that I can remember for about 6 weeks, then started using an extender and gains have come along well since then.
      Also I'd say it was probably only within the last couple of months that I've noticed real tangible gains with girth, and that was due to adding more load and working with a slightly higher erection level.

Just stay consistent and trust the concepts, you will gain. Dont be frightened to mix it up if its not working for you
      August 09
      NBPEL 6.25
      BPFSL 7 & 7/16
      BPEL - 6.9
      EG 5.4
      Current
      BPFSL
      8 5/8
      BPEL 7 15/16
      EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
      NBPEL - approx 7"
      The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Thanks for the response guys, it just seems that in the first say 2 to 3 weeks i felt everything was going well and i had good flaccid hangs post pe and that feeling would last almost for the majority of the day which did wonders to the confidence btw!
        Now i feel that that feeling is harder to come by and that my unit has been conditioned to a point where i need to put loads more time in to get the same effect as before. I liken it to going to the gym and lifting the same weights and at the end of three weeks your muscles are conditioned and its time to put some more weight on the bar.
        I really want to get into clamping and hanging but worried that it might be a little too soon although i feel jelqing isnt doing the same for me as it was before.
        Any suggestions of help would be geatly appreciated.

Comment

Stick to the routine, add the piss pulls and things but don't change anything. Jonpops routine gets you conditioned in 3 months, don't hurt yourself and start hanging or anything in 1. Even if nothing happens in those 3 months you'l be gaurenteed that your conditioned enough to start hanging and do advanced exercises. That's my advice :P

Comment

That is good advice and id hate to cause myself an injury it just seems like the last two weeks have been for nothing when you dont get any results from what your doing.
            I started to think that the exercises im doing are wrong or maybe not up to the right intensity level but it is a slow process and sometimes laborious when you feel your not getting anywhere.
            Is it set in stone that you can only start more advanced exercises after three months?? Why cant this be done after 2 months for instance? Are ther any physiological reasons as to why someone cant go advanced after a shorter time?

Comment

Working...
            X