Too Little?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Little?

I've been religiously PEing for a good 5 and a half months with literally minimal to no gains. Before becoming consistent and dedicated, I tried doing JP90 in the summer but gave up. Once I got consistent, I followed PSEG's routine. Basically `10 minutes of stretches and 10 minutes of jelqing for 2 months. No gains arose from doing that. I kept that going for another month before I decided to try more advanced stretches thinking that they would help me. I incorporated A and V stretches along with the basic stretches and jelqed occasionally but I was more focused on length. Recently I added the super lig stretch and an ESL40 to my routine. I would wear the ADS for 7-8 hours throughout the day. I've seen no gains and I've started questioning whether I am one of those rare few that just can't gain. I trained 2 days on 1 off for that time. I am 6.25 BPEL and even though that is average, I feel like I will be called small when a girl sees it. I know that it's how you use it but I just can't accept my size for the life of me.

Even though I feel like I haven't gained, I took some pictures and there is a noticeable difference but I just can't believe it because my penis feels the same. I am now for the sake of sanity trying a program that I feel will work because I have done a lot of research and it just makes complete sense to me. I feel like I may have been training too much when my penis just needs a little less attention per week.

I will be on Big AL's Jelq Free Routine for the next 6 weeks (1 cycle) to see whether I will gain. I will follow the program to the dot and not modify anything but volume of the exercises. I will be doing it 3x a week and even though that seems like a little to me, I believe Al when he says your penis will need the time to rest and I will give my unit that time to rest.

Do you guys think that the cause for my minimal gains could be from overdoing it? Do you think that since I have gained virtually nothing that I will gain using an intense but less frequent routine?

Sorry for the rant. I needed to express myself. I'm a 19 year old virgin in college so I'm really conscious about size and being called small.

keep your head high. keep trying. And PE safe.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

It's possible that it may be due to over training. For some guys less is more. All you can do is give it a try.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

You're not small...above average length-wise, actually. Just stick with your routine. Less may truly be MORE for you! We're ALL different, and gain with different techniques, some faster than others. Just be consistent, persistent and PATIENT! You cannot rush PE. Finding your own proper intensity and frequency along with the exercises that will work for YOU is KEY to successful PE & growth. STAY FOCUSED, you'll get there!

Comment

You are NOT small. In fact you're above average in length. I think it's a natural fear that women will consider you less than a man, but most women aren't terrible people. I've never been called small and I was at 5.7" BPEL pretty much my whole adult life. I've actually been told I'm big by a couple good friends/girlfriends that I had been with for 6+ months back in college because they have only been with guys on the low side of average.

In short, don't worry about it. Unless you wind up bringing some shallow girl back to your dorm you are more than enough to please anyone if you don't let your insecurities shine.

It sounds like you have gained according to the pictures so i'm not sure what you're worried about anyway. Make sure you start taking measurements though, as they are more accurate than a picture. I still feel the same size for the most part, but the measurements show that i've gained. I would have given up after a week if I hadn't read the boatloads of success stories around here from regular folks that aren't getting paid to say it.

Sure there are ads to pay for the site, but this is a true community of dudes(and ladies) sharing information about the very effective thing called PE
          biggerjones
          Last edited by biggerjones; 03-24-2016, 02:25 PM.
          Starting(1-4-2016):
          5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
          Current:
          6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
          Goal :
          7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Oh, one other thing...since you're only 19, there's a very good chance you've got some more growing to do, too! Many guys don't attain all their natural growth until 21 or so. Have faith, PE WORKS!

Comment

Originally posted by greg123 View Post
              keep your head high. keep trying. And PE safe.
              Thank you for the positive words!

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
              It's possible that it may be due to over training. For some guys less is more. All you can do is give it a try.
              Hopefully it will work.

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
              You're not small...above average length-wise, actually. Just stick with your routine. Less may truly be MORE for you! We're ALL different, and gain with different techniques, some faster than others. Just be consistent, persistent and PATIENT! You cannot rush PE. Finding your own proper intensity and frequency along with the exercises that will work for YOU is KEY to successful PE & growth. STAY FOCUSED, you'll get there!
              Thanks. I know I'm a bit above average in length but I just feel small haha. Could be because my girth is terrible (4.5 MEG) but it's not stopping me from the journey.

Originally posted by biggerjones View Post
              You are NOT small. In fact you're above average in length. I think it's a natural fear that women will consider you less than a man, but most women aren't terrible people. I've never been called small and I was at 5.7" BPEL pretty much my whole adult life. I've actually been told I'm big by a couple good friends/girlfriends that I had been with for 6+ months back in college because they have only been with guys on the low side of average.

In short, don't worry about it. Unless you wind up bringing some shallow girl back to your dorm you are more than enough to please anyone if you don't let your insecurities shine.

It sounds like you have gained according to the pictures so i'm not sure what you're worried about anyway. Make sure you start taking measurements though, as they are more accurate than a picture. I still feel the same size for the most part, but the measurements show that i've gained. I would have given up after a week if I hadn't read the boatloads of success stories around here from regular folks that aren't getting paid to say it.

Sure there are ads to pay for the site, but this is a true community of dudes(and ladies) sharing information about the very effective thing called PE
              Thanks for the kind words! Everyone is so helpful and inspiring here!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                Oh, one other thing...since you're only 19, there's a very good chance you've got some more growing to do, too! Many guys don't attain all their natural growth until 21 or so. Have faith, PE WORKS!
                Exactly what I was thinking! I don't know whether the little gains I have seen are from natural growth or PE but hopefully they are from natural growth so I have more potential to gain from PE.

Comment

@willdta

Don't feel bad about 4.5meg. That was my size before I started PE a few months ago. I've been with 7 girls and I've been a snug fit in all of them and even gave most of them vaginal orgasms regularly without even "needing" foreplay. I never felt small at that size until my wife gave birth to our children, which led me here.

Of course we all want more though! Enjoy the PE journey!
                  Starting(1-4-2016):
                  5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
                  Current:
                  6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
                  Goal :
                  7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Just listen to Big al and you will start gaining I tried the jelq free routine myself, and it worked great!
                    Best of luck
                    Starting stats:
                    01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                    22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                    After a long break:
                    01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                    16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                    Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Originally posted by willdta View Post
                      Do you guys think that the cause for my minimal gains could be from overdoing it?
                      The thing about gains is that it's really hard to determine what is "normal" or "to be expected". We do get quite a few stories from people who gained decent amounts in a short time, but as for useful statistical data we have zilch (Big Al might be the exception here). To make matters worse, we don't even know how much of the reported gains can be attributed to EQ improvements or how accurate the measurements were.

And while we all love success stories, the downside of them is that they may lead to unrealistic expectations, and unrealistic expectations is the number one quickest route to unhappiness.

You may have read a bunch of stories of guys who gained an inch of length and .4 in girth with their first beginner routine, but my overall impression is that this is far from the norm. Gaining nada during this time seems to be an exceedingly normal result. There doesn't have to be a special reason for your "minimal gains", minimal gains is pretty much the name of the game for a lot of people. Most have to do a lot of trial and error before they find the thing that works. Sometimes by blind luck, sometimes because they are better at developing the "feel" for what's needed.

So, do you need to do more or less? Flip a coin. All we can tell you is that since you're not one of "those" people who can seemingly get crazy gains from just breathing at their dick, five and a half months really isn't long at all. It's time to settle in for the long haul, and the long haul usually feels a lot better if you stop being in it for just the gains and instead find pleasure in what you do.

So, if you enjoy Big Al's routine (which I can assure you gets plenty intense once you get a few cycles in), then go for it. If you enjoy worrying that some girl you haven't even met yet will be disappointed by your absolutely normal, perfected-by-evolution dick, then by all means keep at it. It's a game that never stops giving. And if you don't enjoy the things you do, see if you can replace them with something else. It's usually quite possible.
                      -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Make sure to enforce small but regular increases in your training. You should also make an attempt to maximize your EQ. If your EQ is high you'll get much more out of your training efforts.

Make sure you take accurate measurements every two weeks. You can't necessarily expect your penis to feel different as a result of enlargement- though if things go well it should certainly feel harder.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by turtler View Post
                          The thing about gains is that it's really hard to determine what is "normal" or "to be expected". We do get quite a few stories from people who gained decent amounts in a short time, but as for useful statistical data we have zilch (Big Al might be the exception here). To make matters worse, we don't even know how much of the reported gains can be attributed to EQ improvements or how accurate the measurements were.

And while we all love success stories, the downside of them is that they may lead to unrealistic expectations, and unrealistic expectations is the number one quickest route to unhappiness.

You may have read a bunch of stories of guys who gained an inch of length and .4 in girth with their first beginner routine, but my overall impression is that this is far from the norm. Gaining nada during this time seems to be an exceedingly normal result. There doesn't have to be a special reason for your "minimal gains", minimal gains is pretty much the name of the game for a lot of people. Most have to do a lot of trial and error before they find the thing that works. Sometimes by blind luck, sometimes because they are better at developing the "feel" for what's needed.

So, do you need to do more or less? Flip a coin. All we can tell you is that since you're not one of "those" people who can seemingly get crazy gains from just breathing at their dick, five and a half months really isn't long at all. It's time to settle in for the long haul, and the long haul usually feels a lot better if you stop being in it for just the gains and instead find pleasure in what you do.

So, if you enjoy Big Al's routine (which I can assure you gets plenty intense once you get a few cycles in), then go for it. If you enjoy worrying that some girl you haven't even met yet will be disappointed by your absolutely normal, perfected-by-evolution dick, then by all means keep at it. It's a game that never stops giving. And if you don't enjoy the things you do, see if you can replace them with something else. It's usually quite possible.
                          Thanks for this. Even though I'm 5 and a half months in, I'm still not going to give up. I'm trying everyday to convince myself that my size is perfectly normal but the devil inside me just won't let me.

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          Make sure to enforce small but regular increases in your training. You should also make an attempt to maximize your EQ. If your EQ is high you'll get much more out of your training efforts.

Make sure you take accurate measurements every two weeks. You can't necessarily expect your penis to feel different as a result of enlargement- though if things go well it should certainly feel harder.
                          My EQ has always been a 10. I'm thinking of increasing squeezes by 2-4 each session until I reach 50 and about 20-40 S2S per session. Is this a reasonable jump if PI's stay positive?

Comment

Originally posted by willdta View Post
                            My EQ has always been a 10. I'm thinking of increasing squeezes by 2-4 each session until I reach 50 and about 20-40 S2S per session. Is this a reasonable jump if PI's stay positive?
                            Adding 2 reps to your squeezes per session should be sufficient. For the S2S, you can add around 10% volume per session- as this exercises lends itself to quick adaptations.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

PE is like going to the gym. How many guys go to the gym 5 days a week, and a year later still look the same. That's most people. A few gain in a couple months then plateau, that's me with PE and the gym. Then the rare few that seem to gain regularly over the years.

Its just the human body. Not everyone can be a bodybuilder, it's genetics. But I do believe just about anyone can gain in PE and the gym. But, it just takes more work. If you go to the gym and you dont add any muscle, it usually means you are not eating enough. If you don't gain doing PE, its either overtraining or under training.

PE is tough because you have to spend months just to see if something is working. Thats why this could take years to even gain 1".

#1 - watch your PI'S. Keep adding more reps until you see negative PI'S then back off a little.

#2 - follow a tried and true routine. For a beginner, I think JP90 is best. Then you can move to Big Als routine.

#3 - change it up. After a good 6 months, you should know your dick and all the exercises. Start adding more intense exercises. For length, hanging is king followed by extenders and manual stretches. For girth, clamping followed by squeezes, Uli's, and O Bends.

#4 - stay in an extended state. Using the ESL or some other type of ADS is best. Also traction wrapping and don't forget the infamous LAS or fowfers.

#5 - stay consistent. Start a progress thread, do your routine regularly, try not to skip workouts unless PI'S are bad.

#6 - last but not least, rest. At least 2 days a week. I went almost 1 year with no more then a 4 day mini break. I am now on the final days of a 2 week break. I'm thinking of taking 1 week every 3 to 4 months. I've heard so many stories of people gaining after a layoff.

I can almost guarantee that if these steps are taken, you will gain.
                              Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Working...
                              X