Length Only Routine less than 1 hour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length Only Routine less than 1 hour?

I'm finding it nearly impossible to get a full PE routine in daily because I don't have the time to spend 1 to 1.5 hours, 5 days a week with how busy I get.

Is there not some exercises/routines that don't take up so much time? I'm interested in length only, so workouts with that in mind are what I'm looking for.

-Jayce

No theres not. It is what it is. Its a slow process just like realigning your teeth. You can't just realign them in a month.

Comment

Jayce is like any other workout, you have to put your time in. If you want strong legs you got to do them squats and such. Same idea but towards your penis health. If you are starting out and trying to condition, maybe modifying until you can dedicate more time? Good luck!
      ​Mrs. L4M
      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I've never spent an hour on a PE workout. Period.

Short work is better then no work out.

First off I have never edged and don't see the point for myself. I'm in my 40's and being premature is not a problem. If you don't have problems with that don't edge. I also don't go crazy with a warm up. Just get the blood flowing and off you go into your routine. Cool down, I never did that either.

What exactly are doing for these workouts? I'll help you speed it up and see if it will work for you.
        7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
        8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
        8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
        8 X 6 goal
        8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

I'm a busy person. In addition to doing manual exercises. I had good results with wearing an all day stretcher under pants while working at my job.
          8/2015 BPFSL 6.5" bpel 6.5" 5" meg.
          9/2015 BPFSL 7.0". Bpel 6.75"x5.25"
          11/2015 BPFSL 7.75". Bpel 7.25"x 5.25"
          2/2016 BPFSL 8.0. Bpel7.5"x5.3"
          Goal bpel 7.75" x 5.75

Comment

Working...
          X