Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Are You Meeting Me At 5 O'Clock?

Hi Gymnasts,

I have been doing a beginner conditioning program (2 weeks in now - 8 weeks program) so I am all now to everything in the PE universe.

The program is 1 day on, 1 day off...now the program is going to 2 on and 2 off.

I now have consistent morning erections and a nice flaccid.

I have used Lazy Man Stretches on off days (not in the program)...I overdid them one night and had to take extra rest day.

Something I have noticed when I am in all my glory looking down...my flaccid unit is slightly leaning toward 5 o'clock and also when I get erect. This happens when I am warm.

However, if I place cold water on my unit, my flaccid is 12 o'clock.

Any reason why this is and how to correct this to go back to 12 o'clock?
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Have you been doing the LAS to the right side?
    Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
    When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
    Sid's Diary

Comment

For all your 'exercises' switch where you are using your hand(s), switch hands.
      If you have a bias of using right hand, start using your left; or vica versa, whichever is applicable.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by sidneycrosby View Post
        Have you been doing the LAS to the right side?
        Yes, I have done the right side for 20 minutes...release and get blood flowing then switch to the left side.
        How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          For all your 'exercises' switch where you are using your hand(s), switch hands.
          If you have a bias of using right hand, start using your left; or vica versa, whichever is applicable.
          And this would help?

Comment

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Try it for a long while, see how you fare.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
              Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Try it for a long while, see how you fare.
              Erm...not sure how this would help...I'll see how this works.

Comment

I can't see how 5 O'clock could go to 12 O'clock. That is straight down, slightly to the left, to straight up. Not sure how that can happen. I have a flaccid hang straight down with a twist to the left about 5 O'Clock. Nothing big.
                Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Working...
                X