Two vs Three inch lenth gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two vs Three inch lenth gains?

Hey guys. I've noticed alot of members gain 1.5 - 2 inches in length, however there are only a handful of people here that have gained 3 or more inches. Can anyone tell me why after 2 inches it is so hard to gain? cheers

I think the hardest part is that your dick requires so much more effort when it reaches the sort of 1.5-2" gain plateau. There is no reason that 3" plus in length is an achievable goal but the majority here start out average 5.5-6" and aim for 8". So mentally and physically many reach a plateau and enough is enough.

Like most guys, getting a 1-2" gain in length is fine, just like 1-1.5" in girth also. So for 3" plus it all depends on how much you want it.
    If you build it, she will cum!

Aug 04 BPEL X EG 6.2" x 4.5" Flaccid 3.75" x 4.0"
    Aug 11 BPEL X EG 7.25" x 5.125" Flaccid 5.0" x 5.0"

On a mission.

Comment

You can see from my signature that I have not gained even 1 inch yet so no personal experience here. But could it be that some guys don't even want to gain those numbers you mention John? If you slow down PE or even stop it so you won't gain anymore, of course you don't see gains of 2.5 inches.

For me 2" in EL would be amazing! My cock would be huge! Now that I actually think about it, 1.5" would be a really nice total gain. I don't know if after reaching 1.5", I would like to gain length anymore.

But that's just my thought. Let's hear what the big boys say...

Comment

I don't think my girlfriend would let me have sex with her if I gained 3" length and 1.5" girth. That would make me 9.5" x 8". My goal, like most people here is 8.5" x 7". It seems like the big time length gainers do hanging. I don't know a lot about but it kind of scares me. That seems like something that could cause harm.

Comment

If I gained 3" in length I would be 10".
          It also takes a VERY long time to see gains like that. And you can only really gain so much.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

My personal goal, since I'm only 5" is 2 inches total (Length), which will take a while but I want to get 7"+ before I'm 25 - I'm 18 now lol!

Comment

The reason I wonder is people like kingpoll and Jonpop have gained over 3" and I'm just wondering (other then experience and time) what makes them different to the majority of the members here. I have a particular interest in how jonpop got from (somewhere in the 4-5" region to 8"+) where he started to where he is today. :P

Comment

I think no matter what some people are genetically limited to a certain point. I mean, even pro bodybuilders with all their "assistance" can only get so big. Also, I'm sure after about 8 inches most people are pretty happy and the work vs reward starts to dwindle.
                Start: 9/12/2010
                NBPEL - 6.85"
                BPEL - 7.5"
                MSEG - 5"

28/1/2011
                NBPEL - 6.85"
                BPEL - 7.5"
                MSEG - 5.25!! (been working girth only!)

Comment

I agree that genetics is a factor--as well as-- how big do you really want to get? I started close to 8" --7.75" to be exact and I gained fast in length and girth. (I went whole hog, jelqing, stretching and edging almost two hours a day, 24/7 for four straight months). When you think about it, if you start at 8", a 3" gain would give you an 11" cock. Who the hell wants a cock that big? Where are you going to "stuff" the fucker? So when I hit 10" plus and a 7" girth, I freaked out. I know these were only temporary gains, but there was no reason why they wouldn't soon be "cemented," so I cut back. Within a month I lost half of my length gains, and some girth.

Comment

In absolute terms, a gain of 2.5 inches is much more impressive starting from 5.5" and amounts to an increase of 45%, whereas the same gain if you start at 7.5" is only 33%. Won't get into volume.
                    Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
                    2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
                    2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
                    2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
                    Goal 7"

Comment

Unless, of course, you gain in girth as well. My volume almost doubled. And it felt like it too. The weight of my "new" dick in my pants was unreal. No way could I hide my package however hard I tried.

Comment

I suspect that 3" gains are rare for several reasons:
                        1) It takes a sustained effort over a very long time
                        2) Genetics allowing that sort of gain are rare
                        3) Women not scared to death of a cock that big are rare
                        I am not currently interested in gaining 3 inches but I might change my mind with sufficient encouragement from my lady.
                        Pirate Diplomacy:
                        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                          Unless, of course, you gain in girth as well. My volume almost doubled. And it felt like it too. The weight of my "new" dick in my pants was unreal. No way could I hide my package however hard I tried.
                          The penis is an elliptical spheroid and I cannot bring my self to undertake the drudgery of computing volume. You probably have a point.

My goal is to be the terror of the Sunny Valley Nursing Home.
                          Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
                          2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
                          2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
                          2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
                          Goal 7"

Comment

Laughing!
                            A worthy goal, indeed!!!!
                            Pirate Diplomacy:
                            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I don't find 2" gain that usual.
                              I don't think that 50% pass the 2" gain, maybe 20-25% (who try to reach it). Maybe less..
                              Gyrta
                              Last edited by Gyrta; 02-04-2010, 01:36 PM.
                              Log
                              Measurements (Current):
                              BPEL: 7.25"
                              HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Working...
                              X