Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bundled stretches.

Anyone had good results with these?

I have heard they are good for length and girth together.

I have a slight bend towards the left and was wondering if I did these and favoured a twist to the right would it over time correct the bend?

Also heard good things about bundle stretches. I have a slight twist to my left, mostly when flaccid, so i twist to the right.

I've been plateaued for months hoping they help me over the hump.
    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

I started using them to break a plateau and I made gains in both length and girth with them. Start off slow, they can be very intense.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        I started using them to break a plateau and I made gains in both length and girth with them. Start off slow, they can be very intense.
        Yeah I will start slowly. What gains did you achieve with them?

Comment

I've made a point of never posting my gains on the forum. I will say that the were quite impressive.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Begs the question doesn't it?

Comment

No one is obliged to give any info or post photos etc that they don't wish too .
              God knows the amount of time spend giving the same info arrrggg.

Comment

Outthere, nobody is obligated to share their gains. If you don't believe it, don't do it. Everybody gains differently, if you don't want to believe it may be your loss.

Comment

Ok I have a question if anyone wants to answer it . What sort of proportion of length gains vs girth gains are you getting?

Comment

Originally posted by outhere View Post
                    Begs the question doesn't it?
                    They're just numbers on the internet. I could tell 1/2" or 4". I know what my gains are, that all that matters to me and my wife. Try out the bundled stretches, I think you will get good results also.

Comment

I have seen a 2 to 1 length to girth approximately.

Comment

Maybe this is what I always needed. Im gonna do this during my morning shower routine.

How long should each be held and how many reps/sets would be best?

Comment

Bundled stretches should start off with experimentation. See how much you can bundle your penis, take about half of that for your first couple runs with bundled stretching. So if you can do 360^o bundles start with 180^o. Once you feel confident ease your way into stretching to your max bundle. Working your way up to a tight bundle is important and, I believe, rbi constantly preached that a tight bundle is what makes the difference. I've been bundle stretching for a month, along with an all over more intense routine and have seen gains within this month even with my less than optimal final week.
                          Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                          When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                          Sid's Diary

Comment

Working...
                          X