Podcast Comments On Size Benefit From A Woman's POV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcast Comments On Size Benefit From A Woman's POV

Just heard an interesting podcast from the Super Secret Swingers Podcast on itunes. It's worth a listen to as the couple decide to do a three-way with another man who happens to be fairly large. The wife makes the comment that the larger penis of the third man actually gave her a different orgasm and hit her gspot in a way her slightly smaller husband could not. The husband was fine with it (he enjoys sharing her with other men) but found the straight forward, no BS, no PC comment on a larger penis having an advantage in some ways for a woman very refreshing. It wasn't his stamina, technique or passion but simply the size of the organ that made her sexual experience something unique. Check it out and comment. Info below:

S3 005 | Jared & Kara Triple X Holiday Special! 18:46 12/19/09

In this episode of Super Secret Swinger, we have a XXX Holiday Special for ya! Kara got to unwrap one of her BIG presents a little early. You will know what we mean when you listen to the show. Have a great holiday. Enjoy!
    8/10/97
    BPEL 6 3/4''
    EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
    BPEL 7 1/8"
    EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
    BPEL 7 1/4"
    EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
    BPEL 7 1/4+"
    NPBEL 6.6
    EG 5 1/4"
    BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
    BPEL 7.5
    NBEL 6.75
    EG ?

Long term goal
    BPEL 8"
    EG 6

I listened to the Podcast and, although her voice is very sexy; I'm a bit skeptical about the accuracy of the guy's size. There's no doubt that the other was bigger than the husband in thickness and length but, we don't know the stats of the husband. Not to mention the talking of fantasy of having an 8'' or bigger. Leading to believe that he has quite a bit less. How much less, we don't know.

The big thing is that in my experience, most women cannot take that kind of length so easily as she described. She said there was a bit of time working in on the entry "due to girth I's sure" but, took it all on the first stroke. Having been with women who've been used to smaller penises, I usually have to be gentle and gradually work it in so, not to cause pain or discomfort. Maybe she plays with large toys and, is used to it, I dunno. I'm not trying to debate is but, I'm just saying that I believe it completely.

Perhaps Batwoman or, Nikki should chime in and give a point of view.

Comment

It's a known thing that women have no idea re size.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        It's a known thing that women have no idea re size.
        Quite correct. This is due to the fact that their entire lives, women have been told that (holding tumb and forefinger apart approx. 2.5") this is 8 inches.
        Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
        2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
        2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
        2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
        Goal 7"

Comment

I don't think we should oversimplify that this woman had an orgasm just because the guy had a big penis. There are so many more variables for women having great sex. As I have stated in other posts, I have had sex with guys who were very large. Some were great and some weren't. Size alone will not produce great orgasms for most women.

Comment

Originally posted by frb3 View Post
            Quite correct. This is due to the fact that their entire lives, women have been told that (holding tumb and forefinger apart approx. 2.5") this is 8 inches.
            Actually I have worked out that the average male exagerates his dick by 2" approx .
            This is up from 1.5" and show an ongoing upward trend.

Comment

Hey Nikki I'm kind of curious when you say you had "very large men" in your life. How large are we talking about? X

Comment

Hey Nikki I'm kind of curious when you say things on the forum that kind of turn me on. Are you single? If so, how single are we talking about? R
                "I know you've been married to the same women for 69 years. That is marvelous. It must be very inexpensive."
                -Johnny Carson

Ezekiel 2:8--But you, son of man, listen to what I say to you. Do not rebel like that rebellious house; open your mouth and eat what I give you."

Comment

Well, a woman's (or man's) ability to determine the size visually is besides the point I was interested in. I was posting this because of the woman's experience with how a larger penis stimulated her differently. No matter how big in inches, she made the comment that the larger size did stimulate her in a unique way and made a point of it. It was nice to hear someone say that size/shape makes a difference. I feel there is so much "let's protect the man's feelings" or "let's not sound shallow" that we lose a bit of truth at times.

I have heard most of their podcasts and they are just a pair of swingers reporting their experiences but was nice for once to hear a woman be clear that (at least in her case) a larger penis (obviously within reason and not the size of a forearm) can provide a unique experience physically.
                  8/10/97
                  BPEL 6 3/4''
                  EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
                  BPEL 7 1/8"
                  EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
                  BPEL 7 1/4"
                  EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
                  BPEL 7 1/4+"
                  NPBEL 6.6
                  EG 5 1/4"
                  BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
                  BPEL 7.5
                  NBEL 6.75
                  EG ?

Long term goal
                  BPEL 8"
                  EG 6

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post
                    I feel there is so much "let's protect the man's feelings" or "let's not sound shallow" that we lose a bit of truth at times.

I have heard most of their podcasts and they are just a pair of swingers reporting their experiences but was nice for once to hear a woman be clear that (at least in her case) a larger penis (obviously within reason and not the size of a forearm) can provide a unique experience physically.
                    I hear where you are coming from with the "lets protect the mans feelings".....some times I wonder too

But I dont think that the girls are saying that size doesnt make for a unique feeling....sure it does...but the question is is this unique feeling construed as good or bad? depends on the girl right?

I've been with girls who are size queens and girls who can barely handle my average sized cock (well they can handle it but they didnt enjoy it)
                    Starting
                    BPFL: 5"
                    NBPFL: 4"
                    FL: 4"

GOAL!...... 8x6.5

Comment

Of course size make a difference and a big penis can hit you different places and give great orgasms -- sometimes. I think that is what all us girls have been saying. It is not an automatic "bigger cock = bigger orgasm" kind of thing, though. It is all about the couple -- how comfortable they are, how much foreplay there is, how well he knows her body and turns her on, the tension level, how long it has been, how erotic the situation is (I would say that having your husband watch you with another man might be very erotic if you liked that sort of thing), and the chemistry between the partners. YES penis size is part of this but it is not the whole deal!

In my personal experience, a larger penis does give a unique feeling and I like it. But it is the man it is attached to and how he excites me that makes it all work.

Comment

Working...
                      X