no gains yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no gains yet

been over 3months..normally do 2 days on 1off..had 1week off at xmas and a week off as was away on a training course and was sharing a room.

was doing 15min rice sock

20sec hold stretches out, left, right, up and down for 4sets.

4cranks 15secs each

100side to side stretches.

90 slow jelqs with a 30-40&erection.

my base girth is about 6.5 so im happy there.

all i want to do is focus on LENGTH as im about 6.8bpel

gonna add in the passive motorbike stretcher using a padlock and elastic band..wear it constantly throughout the day until my pe session on the night. every 4weeks im gonna use a slightly larger padlock.

want to focus on head girth do..so gonna do the like half jelqs from big als site, along with manual stretching and jelqs then a bed fowfer when i get into bed. also...the leg tuck pulls...look like a good length gainer..do you do these with a 30-40%erection?

want to find a like pad that heats up electronically so i dont have to use a smelly rice sock.

comments appreciated
    Leeds2010
    Last edited by Leeds2010; 02-05-2010, 09:17 AM.

Go to Walmart or Target, some place like that, and get a heating pad in the Health and Beauty section. Sunbeam has some pretty good heating pads. BUT, it's my opinion that the heat generated from a heating pad is not nearly enough when compared to a rice sock. I had to leave a heating pad on for damn near 30 minutes to get a decent warmup when I only need a rice sock for 10 minutes to get a great warmup.

Here are some things you can try.

(1) Increase stretching time and reps. Do the stretches for 3 sets and hold them for 30 seconds.

(2) Add some jelqs. You could try doubling them, but it might be better to add 25 per week or so. Do a STRETCH at the end of each jelq stroke. When your hand gets to the head of your penis, bend your penis to the left. When you do this, your head penis will be in the shape of an "L". These are very powerful jelqs and hit the tunica very hard. A good session of these and I promise you will feel tired, even somewhat in the ligs if you bend far enough. Alternate stretching to the left and right.

(3) Try going 5 on 2 off for awhile and see if that changes anything.

You just have to mix things up. Your penis is obviously conditioned, but it's also probably accustomed to what you are doing by now. Throw something different his way and maybe he'll give in. But don't lose hope. Some people just take forever to get results with this stuff. You just have to keep going until you find your growth zone.

Comment

thanks mate. ill try that along with the passive bike stretcher

Comment

I got interested in your thread medici999. I was thinking of posting an answer, pretty much following what Gator said. I was going to say that you should mix things up a bit. But instead, I started a thread here asking what guys think about programmes. Should we follow a fixed routine or to have more like a 'go with the feeling' exercising style. Let's see what others say. Maybe you medi and we all can get those mixing things up ideas!

Cheers!

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
          X