- 05-03-2010 #11
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
It's easy for me to keep to a routine, because it makes me more conscious of when to add reps. On the other hand, there are days you start off and you know it just isn't working, or other days where things are going great and you add more than usual. I would never lift using a routine that wasn't disciplined, and I think that has carried over into PE. Granted, nothing is written in stone every single time, but way more often than not I follow a routine. For guys who hang, stretch, jelq, and other things, just going with the flow would seem to me to be way too confusing. Experimenting with new things is not the same thing as going with the flow. But once I find something new and incorporate it, then it becomes part of a set routine for me.
- 05-03-2010 #12
yeah I know that you come from the very strict routine side of PE. You have your programme that you follow and it is working mate! Like we discussed last week, you have had some impressive gains so you are a living proof that following a fixed routine does help quite a lot.
I guess like many times in PE, you just need to find your own path, your own way of doing things. That's why I started this thread in the past to see if there are more guys like me who just don't follow a routine but do a range of exercises according to their feelings at the moment.
- By remek in forum Site Announcements & QuestionsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-18-2012, 09:46 AM
- By buchmiller in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2010, 03:53 PM
- By fas33 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2009, 09:33 PM
- By toneshark in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 06-20-2009, 11:11 PM
- By shane_syndrome in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2008, 11:08 PM