Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming back to PE - Tips on the strategy

Hi everyone,

After several months of failed PE and reading a lot around the net/PE gym forums I put together all the best tips/info from successful people and made a strategy. I want to discuss it with you before I start with the routine seriously.

1. Importance of warming up/down when doing jelqs/pumping/stretches: Seems to be very important for around 10min.

2. Penomet (+directional stretches with the penomet)+jelqs sessions with intervals seems very powerful, jelqs semierect and erect with the penomet.

3. I read tunica tugs or hanging for the suspensory ligament is very good too, but I'm not familiar with this. I also read about a trick sitting of the penis on the bath tube for girth.

My questions:

- Like in the gym, is it necessary to eat a lot so that there is a surplus of energy to build more tissue on the penis?

- L-arginine, icariin 20%, lecithin, horny goat weed, macca or vigrx is useful? wouldn't it make it difficult to tell if gains are due to PE or this complements?

-When increasing length or girth, should we focus on the tunica, suspensory ligament, or any other part in particular?
    2 years goals, starting 02/06/16:

-8.5x7

-Ripped/Healthy

-Job

1. Extra caloric intake will do nothing for gains.

2. All those supplements will do for you is increase your EQ. If you already have good EQ then you will have no gaining effect from them. The gains you will see are actual gains.

3. Focus on both.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I think the best thing is getting the right frame of mind.
      You can get abunch of this and,eat this and that but if you haven't got the right frame of mind it all means nothing.
      Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        1. Extra caloric intake will do nothing for gains.

2. All those supplements will do for you is increase your EQ. If you already have good EQ then you will have no gaining effect from them. The gains you will see are actual gains.

3. Focus on both.
        Thank you, and what are your thoughts about the strategy? Would you change anything?

-8.5x7

-Ripped/Healthy

-Job

Comment

Hey PF!

If you gained from your routine, there is no reason to change. Continue until you stop gaining.

Jp recommended 500 mg of L-arginine to aid in PE exercises. A little EQ improvement never hurt anyone.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

n2b is correct^^^, so stick with JP90 until your gains stop. I take a 1000mg L-argenine cap that's coupled with 500mg L-ornatine to give me an extra boost to the argenine in my system. I think it works well for me.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
              n2b is correct^^^, so stick with JP90 until your gains stop. I take a 1000mg L-argenine cap that's coupled with 500mg L-ornatine to give me an extra boost to the argenine in my system. I think it works well for me.
              Ok, I will listen Where do you buy the L-argenine/L-ornatine?

-8.5x7

-Ripped/Healthy

-Job

Comment

So some updates:

-I received the order of L-Arginine/L-Citrulline (500/250) and started taking one dose yesterday so will let you know the effects I notice.

-For the stretches I am using the phallosan to aid pulling the penis, I try to stretch to the point just below pain.

-For the Jelqs I have one doubt: do you do them slow or fast? I have the feeling it is better every sec, but I read it should be done every 2-3 sec.

-Since I bought the penomet before, I am alternating it with the Jelqs, let me know your thoughts about this.

-I will get a cock and gland ring with the advices of jockinthebox and will let you know the effects I notice. Do you think this is a good idea?

I am following basically the JP90, with some variations like the penomet and soon the rings (since I did some extenders/phallosan before so not totally new).

-8.5x7

-Ripped/Healthy

-Job

Comment

Working...
                X