How Deep Does a Rice Sock's Heat Penetrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Deep Does a Rice Sock's Heat Penetrate

I know this may be a hard question to answer. I'm sure it would not penetrate to the depth that an Infrared device would, however, do you believe that the heat from a Rice Sock, might reach the ligs beneath the pubic pad area, just above the base of the penis, enough to aid in stretching the ligs? Thanx

Hmm...like a conventional oven, I'm guessing heat penetration depends on the total weight of your "meat" to achieve "rare"...just sayin'...

Comment

Rice sock is hands down my favorite warm up. Can't give you any thought on how deep it penetrates but when I use it I massage my whole area and even push down into the areas I want to target and that helps the heat to penetrate deeper. I always feel very warm and lose this way and haven't had any injuries always get a good stretch as well
      Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Mmh nice to hear that. Never tried the rice sock thing. So you just put the thing in the microwave to warm it up ?
        13/4/2016 => EL: 7.0 inches/18.0cm - EG: 5.5/14cm
        16/5/2016 => EL: 7.4 inches/19.0cm - EG: 5.5/14cm
        30/8/2016 => EL: 7.8 inches/20cm

Comment

Depends on how long you use it, I guess. I've taken to using an infrared lamp during my entire workout, and it's even better than the rice sock in my opinion.
          Started
          01-02-2015 BPEL : 7.25", EG : 5"
          19-08-2015 BPEL : 7.75", EG : 5.2"
          Goal : BPEL 7.75", EG 5.75"

Comment

Working...
          X