Sex Tips & advice for 7"pbel and above

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Tips & advice for 7"pbel and above

Hello lads. Im happy to be approaching a big milestone for myself at 7" bpel. I was wondering, if any of the gents, who are at this length and above can tell me some tips or advice and things to watch out for. Im also quite thick (5.75) and have very high EQ & stamina, so there have been times when ive been asked to stop, or causing pain, etc. I really dont want my length to become a hinderance. Also,can tell me some of the major differences you feel at 7" and above? Ladies, please free to comment on your preferences as well. Everyone's time and knowledge here, is appreciated in advance. Thanks!!

Be gentle. Don't always assume a new partner has experience with or prefers very large penises.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Let her take control once in a while, she can gauge how far/deep/strong the penetration should be. Once she has settled in, she can take it to town if she wants. But if you begin to rub her raw, she will ask you to stop. Slow is good depending on the lady.

Comment

Lots of lube helps a lot.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Like TheZZMan, let her take control. Get her nice and ready beforehand, and I almost always start off with her on top. Starting missionary or doggie is typically where I've run into problems.
          Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
          Current - 7.5 BPEL,
          5.75 MEG.
          Started 3/2013.
          All manual so far.

Comment

I agree with the above. I've also found that repeating the initial push-in without going to deep work wonders as well. I found doggy-style is where you can run into the most issues, especially if the woman has a tilted uterus you can bump into sensitive parts a bit too easily.

Comment

I'm almost 8" bpel and never had a single complaint of being too long. But there could be several reasons for that. Your girth would probably be more of a hindrance. But in my opinion, having a big dick shouldn't be an issue if you get the woman really turned on.
              Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Quality sex involves MUCH MORE than a big Dick! Practice & learn good oral skills, finger skills, touching & kissing your partner in the special places that he/she likes best before attempting intercourse. Being a knowledgeable lover is MUCH MORE important the the size of your tool! Women's vaginas will "tent" with proper stimulation to accommodate almost any reasonable size length; girth can be problematic, as I learned when I grew from 5.5" to 5.75+", but length, can be accommodated by allowing your partner to limit your penetration until they're ready to take more of you.

Cowgirl is easiest for most partners to limit a larger length than other positions. Initial entry should ALWAYS be done a little at a time, going deeper, pulling back to your corona, then thrusting a bit deeper each time to allow your partner to adjust to your size in both length & girth...PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!
                jockinthebox
                Retired Moderator
                Member of the Month May 2015
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by jockinthebox; 05-15-2016, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Jock is on a roll today!

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
                    Jock is on a roll today!
                    Waah thank ya, Z...THANK YA VERY MUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
                      Jock is on a roll today!
                      Geez, ZZ...you & your food obsessions!(LOL)! (just kidding)

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                        Geez, ZZ...you & your food obsessions!(LOL)! (just kidding)
                        Well, Jock on a Croissant, didn't flow near as well....

Comment

Lately, i've noticed that inserting my dick no further than the length of my middle finger (about 3"), has an electrifying effect. In doing you so i am leaving more than half of my cock out of the pussy. Holding this limit for a long time (like 10-15 minutes) and building up to a full thrust has gotten girls off the point where they totally loose their shit and become undone with craziness. Anyone else have such an experience while trying to be gentle and not rail the girl too much where the arousal is gone?

Comment

a while ago i saw a video of a photoshoot with a dude that was keeping only the head inside for quite a while for the pose while the photographer was taking shots, and then he thrusted all of it in at once and the girl went ape shit

Comment

nice gains mate good work I'm 7.1 bpel and have never had trouble with sex but your almost an inch thicker than me so would like to say haha, the only time is when I try put girls legs over my shoulders it almost always hurts them if I try push it in from that position so keep that in mind haha
                              now until 2018, all out length

Comment

Working...
                              X