new here need opinions on size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new here need opinions on size

Okay i just turned 18 and i was curious if a size of 6.6in long by 4.75 in in circumference is any decent?

Your length is above average and your girth is spot on average. You don't have anything to worry about. At 18 years old you most likely still have more natural growth ahead of you.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

How much would you think i have left?

Comment

Originally posted by ibexe666 View Post
        How much would you think i have left?
        Unfortunately, the magic ball is in the shop being repaired at the moment. Everyone is different, everyones potential is different, all you can do is give PE a try if you feel you need to. Welcome to the forums, we are glad that you took the time to join. Happy belated birthday as well. Click on the START HERE button located above and read all the wonderful information available. Choose a beginner conditioning program like JP90 and dedicate at least 90 days to giving PE a try. After that you can determine how much you want to continue. Many see newbie gains and increases in EQ. But to be honest, your size is fine so don't let your heart be troubled. Do this for you, not for comparison to anyone else.

Comment

Many guys grow well beyond their teens naturally, so you'll likely see both normal growth coupled with some increases from PE & EQ/stamina if you'll consistently perform your JP90 exercises and maintain a healthy lifestyle; like working out & cardio at the gym along with a healthy diet. Focus on the important variables you can control & let nature take it's course with the remainder of them. A good edging routine at the end of PE is also recommended to help keep your pelvic floor balanced and healthy. Welcome aboard!

Comment

At 18, I would worry more about stamina than size. I was about your size and never had any complaints from the ladies. My only problem is I could only last 30 seconds. Maybe you are different. If not, start an edging routine along with PE.
            Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by ibexe666 View Post
              Okay i just turned 18 and i was curious if a size of 6.6in long by 4.75 in in circumference is any decent?
              I was / am pretty much exactly your size. Same girth, 7" bone pressed (was about 6.5" before). I'm not sure if I grew after 18... I'm 23 now and from my experience it's been a great size. I mean, I want a bit of girth (aiming for 5.3-5.5) but that's more for self-improvement purposes than anything else.

I've always had ridiculous stamina and fitness and that works very well with our kind of size because you're at that sweet spot of being able to absolutely go to town for marathon sex sessions whilst still being above average length wise. I'd even go as far as to say 6.5 is better than 7 because I've had blood at 7, never had a problem at 6.5". My advice to you is focus on getting into very good shape so that you can go for literally as long as you want with intensity. Seriously, if you know what you're doing and do it for 45+ minutes the reactions you get afterwards are ridiculous.

Comment

I would not judge the adequacy of size by numbers. Ask yourself how your dick feel to you during sex. Does your partner feel tight? Are you hard enough for her to grind against your erection?, Do you feel the back of her pussy when you go in deep? Does she cum from your dick inside her? Can you go for as long as you want? Do you have a satisfying orgasm? These are all important and a big dick isnt the solution to all of the above. But general penis strength and body health will help you achieve all of the above in time. Just hang in there and enjoy the process of working on yourself.

Comment

Working...
                X