Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever taught a girl to do PE exercises on you,any ladies interested to learn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever taught a girl to do PE exercises on you,any ladies interested to learn?

I know this is a weird questions, but I have a masseuse that I have been going to for many years. About a year ago she noticed I was aroused and she did a and release at the end of the massage (without me asking). Since then she does it everytime and its a very relaxing way to end a full body massage. I was thinking of showing her how to jelq and a few other PE moves and have them incorporated into the massage session, if she wants. i was wondering has anyone else ever done anything like that. Also I am interested what the ladies perspective would be about this. I really dont want to disrespect her or make her do something she doesnt want, but she is a very cool and sweet girl and we have a fun and easy going vibe together. Any advice would be greatly appreciated in advance. Thanks !

A genuine masseuse did that?! She must like you

I don't think I would like someone else doing any PE exercises on me (well, edging would be fun) because they wouldn't be able to feel the sensation of what they were doing and so cause an injury, just doesn't seem safe to me.
    The Newt's Progress

Comment

I think uts hard to effectively do PE on someone else. I would get hard if a woman put her hand on my dick.
      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Yea she was a genuine masseuse, licensed and everything. It was interesting. she approached it very clinically just like she was massaging any other part of my body. Really no sexual overtones, just like she was getting a knot out of sore muscle. After I came she just toweled me off and continued as though nothing happened. I did say thanks, and she just looked at me with a cute smile, like there was nothing more to say. She has repeated the same way at least 12 - 15 times since then. Thats why I dont want to impose and ask her to do something she might not be into, and I was hoping I could get some advice from anyone who has been in a similar situation. Thanks

Comment

Hmm...I've had many professional massages over the years (often by females), but I've never had one "relieve me" of a raging hard on (and yes, I've had a few during)! I'm quite sure she's "professional," but I'm not certain her masseuse license is "valid". Does she also have a night job too...climbing "poles" perhaps?

Comment

Is this in a region where "happy ending" massages are common? Because if not, that's ridiculous. Obviously they've found the secret to keeping male clientele long term!
            I would say don't push your luck and be thankful for what you have discovered. She's not your partner. And yes, I have taught my partner to jelq and edge. The problem is jelqing is never done as well as how I can do it to myself. It's just nice to have my partner involved. Edging on the other hand it great. And probably the best pe exercise you can do with your partner.

- TDA

Comment

I dont know? I really didnt want to make this thread about her. To answer your question, she was hot enough that she could have been a stripper, for sure 5 - 10 years earlier. But like I said, there was never any solicitation to go further she kept it very professional. Anyway, i am just hoping I could get some advice on how I could bring up the subject, and have her jelq me for like 20 minutes at the end of the session. If any one has done that with a GF or FWB or masseuse please tell me any advice you have on how to make it not awkward and not impose or be disrespectful

Comment

Originally posted by TheDominantAlpha View Post
                Is this in a region where "happy ending" massages are common? Because if not, that's ridiculous. Obviously they've found the secret to keeping male clientele long term!
                I would say don't push your luck and be thankful for what you have discovered. She's not your partner. And yes, I have taught my partner to jelq and edge. The problem is jelqing is never done as well as how I can do it to myself. It's just nice to have my partner involved. Edging on the other hand it great. And probably the best pe exercise you can do with your partner.

- TDA
                How did you bring up jelqing? How did you teach her? Was she into it? what was the problem with her jelquing you? Thanks in advance for your answers

Comment

Well I was open with my partner from the start of our relationship. We'd had sex a number of times before we became a couple. I was a little worried to hear what she thought of my "hobby". But as she had already said on numerous occasions before 'You are a sex god! I have never been in love with a penis before yours. He is just so beautiful and strong.' I knew she really couldn't object to my hobby...haha
                  So I said 'I do these exercises that make him extra strong and perform at peak ability.' She'd then ask like what. I'd describe the process of jelqing and edging. And then said, 'you know what I would find really sexy, if we tried doing it together. There'd be nothing sexier than having your partner helping you train.' And she was sold
                  Now just so you understand she really doesn't help me with training. It's more like a form of foreplay before having sex. I pe 5 times a week. There is no way she'd be into that. If you're hoping for a girl to get on her knees with a bottle of lube and jelq you for 30min each day, I hear you, but unfortunately that's pretty unlikely. Though if I'm lying in bed one morning and lightly jelqing beside her, I can ask her to take over for a bit. She'll make her best attempt but just can't get the same pressure build up I can create.

- TDA

Comment

haha I love this post!, I would never let anyone else do any pe work on me, you need to feel it for yourself, i can imagine you asking her to do you 50 ulis,50 btc stretches then finish of with half hour jelq please love
                    now until 2018, all out length

Comment

I finally did this and it was awesome. I wont bore you with the details, but if you can get your partner to do your PE routine on you, you will love it and it will bring you much closer together. Thanks alpha for the advice!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory Peckary View Post
                        I finally did this and it was awesome. I wont bore you with the details, but if you can get your partner to do your PE routine on you, you will love it and it will bring you much closer together. Thanks alpha for the advice!!
                        That's awesome GP! I'm very happy to hear it worked out for you too.
                        Not only is it easier to PE without trying to hide it from your partner, but when they are actually part of it you feel extremely close to them.
                        Do give us the details GP! How did it go down? (You might help someone else now build up their confidence)

Comment

Partner-based stamina work can be very effective- even more so than manual exercise based stamina work.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            Partner-based stamina work can be very effective- even more so than manual exercise based stamina work.
                            That's for sure! It brings in a whole new level of difficulty -- but a fun challenge

Comment

I've seen threads like this before where the lady friend takes an interest in the man friends PE exercises. All I can say is "f#ck you ya lucky bastards"! Lol.

My wife seems weirded out about it. Well I don't do much jelqing and manual right now. She's contrary to my hanging routine. Here lately I'm hanging at night while she sleeps. So I have to be real quiet trying not to clank weights. The other night I dropped the weight plates woke her and got an ear full. I'm thinking about going back to doing some manual soon. Perhaps I will ask again. Last time I did so she gave jelqing a try and said It was stupid. She basically is afraid I might hurt myself. She also doesn't care much about size.
                              8/2015 BPFSL 6.5" bpel 6.5" 5" meg.
                              9/2015 BPFSL 7.0". Bpel 6.75"x5.25"
                              11/2015 BPFSL 7.75". Bpel 7.25"x 5.25"
                              2/2016 BPFSL 8.0. Bpel7.5"x5.3"
                              Goal bpel 7.75" x 5.75

Comment

Working...
                              X