Andractim--Burning or no burning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andractim--Burning or no burning?

Hello, I just started using andractim. When I apply it to flaccid penis, I did not have any burning sensation at all. This surprised me. When I applied it to my erect penis, there was more of a burning sensation. Has anyone else experienced this? Do some people simply not experience the burning sensation? Also, is it better to apply it to a flaccid penis, semi erect, or fully erect? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Hey I was just wondering has it started working for you? I wanted to buy some but I live in Canada, and am not sure where to get it from?

Comment

I have used it to .. .

and yes it can burn when erect, i think its beacuase you penis is holding more blood .. .

I apply 2,5g in the morning flaccid and 2.5g erect 10-20min my jelq sesion ..

didtn work for me . but only used it for 2weeks constanly with a lassy routine ..
      i did get good eq and sex drive do

the stuff got potential-

Comment

So what exactly IS this stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
          its a testosterone creame.. or kinda .. dht ..
          its used to cure man tits and micro penis..

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
            A steroid cream.. And steroid in generally are something to be cautious with, even if the doctor prescribes it to you. For you guys using this. I hope you wear rubber gloves and use spatula while applying in order to limit the gel from getting on other body parts.
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

where did you get your andractim? I hear some places have the one with alcohol in it and that might be the burning sensation

Comment

AllSaintsClinic.Org, is where I think most buy from.

Comment

what did you guys put for the question "If you are ordering Andractim Testosterone Gel for Gynaecomastia (Male Breast Enlargement) treatment then please describe the nature of your Gynaecomastia, or input "N/A" (Not Applicable):*"

the question before that i mentioned i've got gyno from gaining alot of weight

Comment

Originally posted by Phaseshift View Post
                    what did you guys put for the question "If you are ordering Andractim Testosterone Gel for Gynaecomastia (Male Breast Enlargement) treatment then please describe the nature of your Gynaecomastia, or input "N/A" (Not Applicable):*"

the question before that i mentioned i've got gyno from gaining alot of weight

I dont remember, but just say N/A .. thats not a big problem

Comment

I'm using it to. Get a little burning now and then. Your cock could just be dry and it burns when you put it on. Just alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dugger View Post
                        AllSaintsClinic.Org, is where I think most buy from.
                        Buying the stuff from AllSaintsClinic is kind of expensive. If yourself is going or you have friends goint to Belgium it would be much more inexpensive to just get it from a regular pharmacy. I purchased two tubes of Andractim gel 2,5% in Belgium when I was there this week and it did cost me 17 Eur per tube.

Usually the farmacies has to order Andractim the day before you need it. I called the farmacy located in Zawentem (Brussels Airport) on Thursday afternoon, ordering 2 tubes, and they got it in around noon on Friday.

Just a tip.

Comment

The Andractim Gel has an alcohol base that evaporates away. That's what causes the burning feeling, especially when the skin is stretched.

Comment

Originally posted by natural_one1976 View Post
                            http://www.secure-sales.org.uk/clini...gi?id=j04nm013 Hello, I just started using andractim. When I apply it to flaccid penis, I did not have any burning sensation at all. This surprised me. When I applied it to my erect penis, there was more of a burning sensation. Has anyone else experienced this? Do some people simply not experience the burning sensation? Also, is it better to apply it to a flaccid penis, semi erect, or fully erect? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
                            Yes It burn because It has alcool in It. You get accostumished as You keep on using It.

Comment

Anybody in belgium willing to sell me some. I want to buy this so badly, but i dont wanna pay that much money to buy it on allsaintsclinics.org

Comment

Working...
                              X