love doing pe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love doing pe

hey everyone doing pe for bou a month without breaks always just done a session here and there.
    but since coming to this site i have learned alot from people i started out at 6el and wanting to get to 9 so so bad but now i find my self enjoyingdoing the session more than worrying if i will get to the 9el .
    all im trying to say is i feel good with what i am doing and all the people on this site are really nice
    just wanted to say thanks to all of you .
    and if you want to share your story with me you are welcome to
    thanks from karl from ireland

Thanks for the kudo's, but the large font isn't necessary.
    You bring up an important point, you should get into the process, rather than just think of the result.

Comment

Don't know how I did that haha ,but whats done is done.
      Yep, I know my member looks healthy and feels it too, so I am going to keep going ,for the fun and health and any results I see will be an extra.
      Pegasus
      Administrator
      PE Gym Editor
      PEGym Hero
      Admin of the Month Mar 2015
      Last edited by Pegasus; 02-06-2010, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Karl , reworked your post to make it easy to read.

Comment

thanks dude

Comment

Hell yes, Karl from Ireland! You are so right. I agree 100% with what you said because the mere knowledge that we can actually better ourselves in the area of PE is it's own reward. And I'm of the opinion that once you're above a certain size threshold, you're basically in good shape. And not everyone has to be 9" plus, unless you want it for your own individual reasons, which is fine.
            "I know you've been married to the same women for 69 years. That is marvelous. It must be very inexpensive."
            -Johnny Carson

Ezekiel 2:8--But you, son of man, listen to what I say to you. Do not rebel like that rebellious house; open your mouth and eat what I give you."

Comment

The fact that you're making yourself healthier is great. The size is a nice added bonus.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

well said lads .its all about the fun and keeping healthy as np97 gain in size is a bonus

Comment

Working...
                X