Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have found that morning sprints 3x per week are benefitting my penile health...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have found that morning sprints 3x per week are benefitting my penile health...

I would definitely recommend early morning runs/sprints as part of an exercise regime as I have found they really have helped to improve my penile health and I certainly notice a difference in the appearance of my penis when flaccid during the day, and also when I get erections. Does anyone else go for morning runs and notice a difference? Maybe even with daily cardio workouts etc.

Hmmmm.

Comment

without citing references and off the top of my head...Sprints increase testosterone and GH production, so that is possibly why you have experienced the results you have. They are definitely worth adding to a training regime, once per week.
      BPEL: 6 3/4" MEG: 5" - BPEL: 7 1/2" MEG 5 1/4"

Comment

I don't run in the morning but I run 3 to 4 miles around 2pm 5 days a week. Not sure if it has helped, but it doesn't hurt. If I wasn't so damn lazy in the morning I would love to do some sprints. 10 x 40 yard dashes will get your motor running.
        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

I would thing aerobic activity would help
          with better blood flow
          Imagination expands the mind

Comment

I don't do sprints but I'm working on 2 miles, 5x per week and have noticed my stamina improving and same with my ejac control.

I'll probably add sprints in one day per week.
            Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
            Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
            6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Working...
            X