Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LENGTH GAINS: Gave up PE a year ago because hanging didn't work. Want to come back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LENGTH GAINS: Gave up PE a year ago because hanging didn't work. Want to come back.

So I used vachanger3 from Autoextender Penis Enlargement Device and the darn thing kept slipping off Got the device last year, it became too frustrating so I gave it up and have been busy with outside life ever since.

But before getting the hanger, I used to jelq regularly and got pretty big noob gains (from 5 to 7 inch BPEL).

Would you guys recommend going back to jelqing, hanging, or what? I'm mainly interested in length for now, because it seems popular opinion for many here is that it's easier to do length first then girth later.

Many recommend hanging but using the device was so frustrating since it kept slipping, and I don't have money for the bibhanger or the LG hanger.

Return to jelqing with low erection level? I think that's the best way to go but I'd also like yall's advice.

Stretches and low erect jelqing FTW.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Once you've conditioned yourself well you should perhaps give the vachanger another go. I have one and at times it has been difficult to use, but I now have gotten the "hang" of it.

Why do you think it keeps falling off? Do you use a silicon cone?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDominantAlpha View Post
        Once you've conditioned yourself well you should perhaps give the vachanger another go. I have one and at times it has been difficult to use, but I now have gotten the "hang" of it.

Why do you think it keeps falling off? Do you use a silicon cone?
        I did use the rubber yellow/red cones. I ordered a medium when I probably should have gotten a small (flaccid girth especially stretched is probably the same as a pinky). What happened was the rubber cone kept getting un-suctioned from the plastic chamber holding the weight. This problem only happened when I was getting up to 15 lbs or so. I'm wondering if it's worth it to try and order a smaller size when the whole ordeal became quite frustrating.

Comment

Grab a real hanging device like malehanger or bibhanger. That was all i did.

Comment

Originally posted by justlikethat79 View Post
            Grab a real hanging device like malehanger or bibhanger. That was all i did.
            You mustn't have read the part where he said 'I don't have money for a new hanger'.
            Also the vachanger is most certainly "a real hanging device". It can take serious weight and many have had significant gains from it.

Comment

Originally posted by mouse.anon View Post
              I did use the rubber yellow/red cones. I ordered a medium when I probably should have gotten a small (flaccid girth especially stretched is probably the same as a pinky). What happened was the rubber cone kept getting un-suctioned from the plastic chamber holding the weight. This problem only happened when I was getting up to 15 lbs or so. I'm wondering if it's worth it to try and order a smaller size when the whole ordeal became quite frustrating.
              Are you doing it with or without water in the bell cup? Have you tried doing the opposite to see if that changes anything? Taping your glands might also add a bit of thickness. If you're uncut, make sure you've pulled your skin right back behind the cone so it doesn't slip forward and help the device slide off.
              Otherwise, yes. Maybe a smaller size might help. At least you know you have the right equipment for when you get bigger

Comment

Curiously enough, I'm in a very similar situation. Gained a lot (a bit over 2"), tried hanging, the damn thing just keeps slipping off. Spent 4 months at BIB's forum, tried 2 models and still can't hang properly.

You don't say how you gained those "noob gains" (I wouldn't consider 2" noob gains anywhere), but if you can, I definitely recommend you to try your own hands. It saves more time than any gadget and, if you're not a incredibly scrawny wimp, it can easily give you a pull way over 25 lbs..

P.S.: If someone knows the name of ANY member hanging over 20 lbs., please let me know. I'm almost putting a prize to find those.
                Last edited by Boo-Ya; 05-29-2016, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Hmm i have question to expierenced users... i have got 1 inch lenght gain and about 0,4 gain in girth with jelqing,streching and uli, but now my progress seems stoped to 0. Then maybe now its my time to start use any hanger or extender???

Can i get any more? I want get first lenght, goal is at least 7 BPEL, then i will focus on girth.
                  Current stats 6 BPEL at max, 5,1 girth. Just i started with small

Comment

Originally posted by Notbeginner View Post
                    Hmm i have question to expierenced users... i have got 1 inch lenght gain and about 0,4 gain in girth with jelqing,streching and uli, but now my progress seems stoped to 0. Then maybe now its my time to start use any hanger or extender???

Can i get any more? I want get first lenght, goal is at least 7 BPEL, then i will focus on girth.
                    Current stats 6 BPEL at max, 5,1 girth. Just i started with small
                    There is no real need for you to use any device unless you already used all your hand strength (arm strength plus trunk weight) and still cannot gain. If that happened, then I would recommend traction hanging. It is harder to learn, but safer and better in the long run.

Keep in mind that there's a lot of stretching exercises to try with your hands before resorting to any other thing.
                    Last edited by Boo-Ya; 05-30-2016, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Ya View Post
                      There is no real need for you to use any device unless you already used all your hand strength (arm strength plus trunk weight) and still isn't gaining. If that happened, then I would recommend traction hanging.

Keep in mind that there's a lot of stretching exercises to try with your hands before resorting to any other thing.
                      I'm going to have to disagree with you on this Boo-Ya. In fact I'd strongly advise you or anyone not to do what you're saying.
                      Hand stretching is great. And a really good way to gain length. Many have achieved the goals they were after just by hand exercises. But I believe you should NEVER use ALL your strength to stretch your most valuable prize. You're correct that people can pull as much as any hanger could. And it is for that exact reason why they should get a hanger eventually (if they desire to do heavy stretching) -- because they'll know EXACTLY what weight they're stretching at. With your own body strength you have no idea if you're going way overboard too early on. It is also very difficult to keep a consistently even pull the whole way through the exercise thus increasing the chances of an injury occuring.

Always put saftey as your no.1 priority.

- TDA

Comment

Ok for lenght i see hanging, low EQ jelq and all streches working but do you think if example A-strech no more gives gains, then other kind of strech can give it?

Comment

I think you can stretch so hard until you feel any pain. So i will try add some strenght to my streches and will start helicopters which i never have tried.

And can i work on girth and lenght at same time or i need focus ONLY to lenght now? Just i like to do ulis

Comment

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this Boo-Ya. In fact I'd strongly advise you or anyone not to do what you're saying.
                            Hand stretching is great. And a really good way to gain length. Many have achieved the goals they were after just by hand exercises. But I believe you should NEVER use ALL your strength to stretch your most valuable prize. You're correct that people can pull as much as any hanger could. And it is for that exact reason why they should get a hanger eventually (if they desire to do heavy stretching) -- because they'll know EXACTLY what weight they're stretching at. With your own body strength you have no idea if you're going way overboard too early on. It is also very difficult to keep a consistently even pull the whole way through the exercise thus increasing the chances of an injury occuring.

Always put saftey as your no.1 priority.

- TDA
                            I'd say the theoretical principle behind what you say is perfectly right. In reality there are, however, a few catches.

First, the fact that you can't pinpoint exactly how much force you're exerting is not an utmost necessity regarding P.E. safety. For instance, if you're a black belt in any martial art sparring for a fresh newbie, you can strike him many times and know how hard you can punch/kick him before hurting him. It is not completely different with hand stretching. It's not like you're blacking out while doing it, absent of all your sensations and unable to feel when you might be exaggerating or not.

In my experience, hanging hurt me much more than hand stretching. Hand stretching ONLY gave me blood coming out of my urethral opening when I tried to increase the stretch time from 40 to 45 seconds. Ever since I've became comfortable with it I always applied full force; the poor glans, therefore, took all the pressure, so that was eventually bound happen.

Hanging, on the other hand, besides the ENORMOUS trouble trying to do it properly which, so far, I couldn't (4 months and counting), gave me TONS of cuts (really painful ones) in the skin, loss of sensation in the upper shaft (probably due to swelling of the myelin sheath ) for a week, white discoloration blotch and, as an irony, blood coming out of my urethral opening (I wrapped too tightly, went peeing and then it happened).

Before you say that those are not faults inherent to the hanger but instead due to poor technique of my own, that doesn't change the fact that these things can happen while one learns the activity named hanging. I didn't aim for any of those, they just happened as I tried to do it properly. With hand stretching, on the other hand (pun not intended), what can happen besides what happened to me?
                            Last edited by Boo-Ya; 05-30-2016, 11:10 PM.

Comment

OP here sorry for taking a while to check back

Are you doing it with or without water in the bell cup? Have you tried doing the opposite to see if that changes anything? Taping your glands might also add a bit of thickness. If you're uncut, make sure you've pulled your skin right back behind the cone so it doesn't slip forward and help the device slide off.
                              Otherwise, yes. Maybe a smaller size might help. At least you know you have the right equipment for when you get bigger https://cdn.pegym.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.png
                              I've read some things on using water in the cup but the consensus is unclear. I guess I could go ahead and buy a cone with a smaller diameter but I'd rather only do it if it was guaranteed to stay on. I've already been very frustrated with the hanger slipping off.

Originally posted by Boo-Ya View Post
                              Curiously enough, I'm in a very similar situation. Gained a lot (a bit over 2"), tried hanging, the damn thing just keeps slipping off. Spent 4 months at BIB's forum, tried 2 models and still can't hang properly.

You don't say how you gained those "noob gains" (I wouldn't consider 2" noob gains anywhere), but if you can, I definitely recommend you to try your own hands. It saves more time than any gadget and, if you're not a incredibly scrawny wimp, it can easily give you a pull way over 25 lbs..

P.S.: If someone knows the name of ANY member hanging over 20 lbs., please let me know. I'm almost putting a prize to find those. https://cdn.pegym.com/forums/images/smilies/sad.gif
                              Yeah I'd rather not use my hands to simulate "hanging" though. Sounds entirely not worth the risk.

My "noob gains" was done through JP50 (or whatever it's called) and pretty much just jelqing. Eventually jelqing seemed to stop working so I experimented with hanging. I'm realizing maybe I should've just stuck with jelqing.

Comment

Working...
                              X