Stuck / Super Slow Gains - Need recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck / Super Slow Gains - Need recommendations

Need some recommendations. In the past two years I have gained about a good 3/4 of an inch. 80% of that came within the first year. I'm just under 7.25" BPEL now. I'm really aiming to get 8.0" BPEL and progress has been very slow the past year.

I'm not sure if it's because I made a lot of initial progress; but if anyone has any tips for gaining the second inch, I'd much appreciate any recommendations.

Can you list your routine and supplements your taking, age, etc. so we know more about you.

Comment

I'm 25 years old, taking no supplements. I've gone through the JP90 routine a handful of times and supplement it with the Bathmate X30 extender.

Comment

Take a decon break for about 2 weeks. Then start doing some New exercises.
        JAN 2015:
        5.8in length - 4.2in girth

APR 2015:
        6.5in length - 4.5in girth

Quit PE April/May 2015
        Restarted PE JAN 2016

MAY 2016:
        6.88in length - 4.6in girth

GOAL: 7.5in length - 5.3in girth

Comment

So what you have been doing so far is JP90 and Bathmate use?
          Tell us what you have been focusing. Ligaments, tunica, internal.

Perhaps you haven't been doing any internal stretches? Then you could try mandingo or "Internal Stretch" if you google it up and look at "okeydick" or something. Perhaps you have to lengthen your tunica more now? Try tunica focused exercises and ADS for tunica. Have you been doing every single angle you possibly can with the normal stretches? Make sure you have covered all parts that are able to make your penis grow, and read up what the effects or side effects could be of the part you want to focus.

Good luck.
          Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
          BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

First things as already recommended, take 2 to 3 weeks off. I stalled at .25" meg gain for almost a year. Took 2 weeks off then gained another .25" in the next few months.

Consider hanging for length or clamping for girth.

Its tough, but just need to keep pushing.
            Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Thanks guys for the recommendations. I'll take some time off then go at it and will let you know how it goes. I'll try additional stretches in different directions.

Comment

Do 4-6 weeks on, 1-2 weeks off and every 3-4 months on, take 1 entire month off. For the week long breaks, aim to absolutely not touch your dick whatsoever. Give it complete rest, forget it even exists. You will realize that every time you come back from a break, you will gain in the first few weeks. At least that's what I have observed for myself and others seem to also observe it. Some even take it to the extreme, they do like 2-3 weeks workout - as long as they see gains and as soon as the gains stop, they start their month long break. Rinse and repeat.
                ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
                Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

Your going to get most of your gains from extenders or hanging. Girth only from Bathmate. Obviously if you put the time into it, you will get modest gains. Try and hit 8 hours at 1100 grams force for 7 days, 2 months and you will see definite results. No days off because your recoup time is when you sleep. Don't recommend when you sleep for several reasons.

Comment

Most girth will not come from a Bathmate. Jelqing, squeezes, and clamping will give you girth. And honestly I have seen some nice girth gains from hanging. Dick feels nice and fat after clamping
                    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

What do you guys recommend for hanging or clamping?

Comment

Just hang in there and enjoy the process.

Comment

Working...
                        X