Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique my routine !

Hi all
    Long time lurker here wanting some advice.
    I've been doing PE on and off for a few years but recently got back into it and want some of you wise people to let me know if I'm on the right track.

I'm currently approx 7x5 and my goal is 8x6.5.

I also have an upwards/left hand curve too which begins 3/4 of the way up my shaft that i want to get rid of too.

My current routine is three sets of either Bathmate or jelqs (3-5mins) with three sets of squeezes and erect bends against the curve inbetween.

I do some stretching too before I get into my girth work as primarily a warm up but also to try and slowly add length.

I do this 4-5 times per week.

Any tips? Am I ok the right track?

Well, I think u will hear to focus more on manual stretches for length and your curvature before engaging in a lot of jelq and bathmate work.

I don't think your routine is too aggressive.

JP90 is a great place to start, but I'm sure you've seen that lurking around here.

typically chasing length before girth is idea

I'd say go with the JP90 and use the ESL40 as an ADS.

Best of luck!
    Riley260
    Last edited by Riley260; 06-15-2016, 05:18 AM.
    Dec 1, 2015
    BPEL: 6.5
    NBPEL: 6 inches
    EG: 6.25
    November 2016 (1 year of PE)
    BPEL: 7 3/4 inches
    NBPEL: 7 1/4 inches
    MEG: 6.6

Goal Short Term 24mos
    BPEL: 8
    EG: 7

Comment

Looks okey, but add Edging after your bathmate routine and if you decide to ejaculate, your length work will be more effective. But anyways i encourage you to edge and finish of with a length session.

If you are in the shower, warm up with heat from the stream and do bundled stretches and directional stretches to loosen things up then go for the rest of your routine.
      Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
      BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

When you say 3-5 mins of jelqing do you mean per set or in total? Because if the latter it doesn't seem near long enough to me. Also, as habban said, add edging into the routine.

Good luck & stay safe!
        The Newt's Progress

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineNewt View Post
          When you say 3-5 mins of jelqing do you mean per set or in total? Because if the latter it doesn't seem near long enough to me. Also, as habban said, add edging into the routine.

Good luck & stay safe!
          I hope and thinks he mean 3-5 mins of jelqing inbetween the bathmate. Hopefully
          Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
          BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineNewt View Post

Good luck & stay safe!
            Definitely per set !! Total routine takes 30-40 mins. If I don't ejaculate in the shower I'll usually get out, dry myself and then start edging and doing more squeezes for 5-10 mins before jacking off and ejaculating.

Comment

Bump

Comment

your routine seems fine to me, although if your primary goal is to correct your curve I would focus 75% of your routine on that, plus it will help with your 8 inch length goal, then once that is out the way id go 90% girth 10% length haha
                now until 2018, all out length

Comment

Working...
                X