Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much would you pay to wake up a week from today with no pre-e?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much would you pay to wake up a week from today with no pre-e?

This is obviously a just a hypothetical but if you could pay to remove your pre e in a week what would it be worth to you? No pills everytime you have sex. Just your problem gone

$5? $500? $1000? What would your price be

Dont ask where this came from haha just doing some reading on site and figured id try and start a fun thread to give us all a little break of being down about it.

I think my price would be $500-1000. Def would be well worth it to me
    $5
    14.29%
    $500
    21.43%
    $1000
    35.71%
    Unlimited!
    28.57%

Should have been a poll thread.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      Should have been a poll thread.
      Wasnt sure where to put it. Sorry if its in wrong spot. Just figured id try and have a little fun with the site. Hope its ok

Comment

Why waste time thinking about a hypothetical "cure" instead of focusing on the free advice shared here in the GYM, & PRACTICE, instead? There's plenty of guys here that have successfully overcome pre-E. Take advantage of their willingness to share their own experiences and stay focused. You can be "cured" too!

Comment

Originally posted by eazy8228 View Post
          Wasnt sure where to put it. Sorry if its in wrong spot. Just figured id try and have a little fun with the site. Hope its ok
          Want me to convert it to a poll for you?
          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            Why waste time thinking about a hypothetical "cure" instead of focusing on the free advice shared here in the GYM, & PRACTICE, instead? There's plenty of guys here that have successfully overcome pre-E. Take advantage of their willingness to share their own experiences and stay focused. You can be "cured" too!
            Cmon man really? It was just for fun man. You didn't have to respond. I do use advice here and am constantly learning. Lighten up

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
              Want me to convert it to a poll for you?
              Sure as long as no one minds

Comment

Sure as long as no one minds
                It's your thread...up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                  It's your thread...up to you.
                  Lol sure. Thanks. Where will i be able to find it? Just curious what others will say

Comment

Cmon man really? It was just for fun man. You didn't have to respond. I do use advice here and am constantly learning. Lighten up
                    Hmm...I thought I posted an upbeat recommendation! Seems the OP must have thought I was "sticking my thumb" where it didn't belong! (LOL!)

Comment

Lol sure. Thanks. Where will i be able to find it? Just curious what others will say
                      Bear with me.

Comment

Hmm...I thought I posted an upbeat recommendation! Seems the OP must have thought I was "sticking my thumb" where it didn't belong! (LOL!)
                        I think you'll be sticking more than your thumb where it doesn't belong soon Jock O'Johnson!

Comment

Not at all. But theres only so much time in a day us giys with pre e can focus on it every day. Its very stressful for us. Why not break it up with a little fun.

Comment

Not at all. But theres only so much time in a day us giys with pre e can focus on it every day. Its very stressful for us. Why not break it up with a little fun.
                            PM me with the poll options.

Comment

To be perfectly honest with you, I would empty out my entire bank account. No one can know the hell on earth of extreme pre-E, cumming in 30 seconds every single time with a woman, unless they've experienced it. The effect its had on my life has been insane. I would empty out my entire account and give my house away as well, without a moment of hesitation.
                              BPEL: 7
                              NBPEL: 6.3
                              EG: 5.5
                              Glans Girth: 4.5

Goals: To overcome premature ejaculation before engaging in any penis enlargement.

Comment

Working...
                              X