Pick one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick one

You can pick only one. Doesn't matter what your definition of average or exceptional is, it is what you feel it is.

Updated clarification: since this is my world, if you pick one of the three, nothing you do will ever change the other two options. In other words, for example, if you pick amazing body nothing you do will ever change your looks or penis - they will always be average. If you pick looks, no amount of PE or exercise will change the fact that you will always have an average penis and body.
    Amazing body but average looks and penis
    14.29%
    Great looks but average body and penis
    57.14%
    Amazing penis but average looks and body
    28.57%
    rbi99
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Nov 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by rbi99; 08-10-2016, 10:59 PM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Define looks.

Comment

Originally posted by gms585 View Post
      Define looks.
      Like I said, whatever each guy thinks each of the three categories equates to great or amazing is it. I might think a 7" penis is amazing and you might think a 9" one is amazing. You might see an amazing body as one that has a little extra fat on the frame, I might see it as a ripped body. Doesn't matter, however you see or define amazing is all that matters. This is very straight forward. We are not defining what amazing is, only that if you could only have one amazing feature, would you prefer it be your body, your looks or your junk.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Ummmm, your wording is really vague and your poll is lacking enough choices. I think you meant to say....

Amazing body with poor looks and small penis
        Great body with good looks and average penis
        Good body with great looks and big penis
        Poor body with amazing looks and huge penis.

And the constant....

Good body with good looks and average penis
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Great looks and average body and penis would get you the most attention over anything else. Women seem to care more about how things look above the shoulders compared to anywhere else, and so long as body and penis are average, that means you're not fat, and still have an average penis, which is enough for 99% of then.

Not to mention, if you get far enough with them they are undressing in front of you, so long as you don't have a micropenis they'll let things continue. On the flip side, you could have 9" and skills that could have them orgasm like never before...but if they won't even go out with you/see you sexually, then what's downstairs doesn't matter at all to them.
          Original/Current Stats:
          2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
          2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
          Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
          Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
          Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
            Ummmm, your wording is really vague and your poll is lacking enough choices. I think you meant to say....

Amazing body with poor looks and small penis
            Great body with good looks and average penis
            Good body with great looks and big penis
            Poor body with amazing looks and huge penis.

And the constant....

Good body with good looks and average penis
            Didn't want to get into a poll with a dozen or more choices, wanted to keep it simple.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Great looks and average body and penis is the easy answer. Personality would have been a great addition. I've been considered good/great looking by most women with a decent body and average penis and scoring women has always been easy. But if you have a great personality, that would trump all other categories for most women.
              Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

I choose Amazing Body not out of vanity but because a great body is in all likelihood a healthy body. Again, because each of us decides what is great or average individually, for me a great body isn't one that is roieded up with monster muscles. Rather it is nicely muscled and lean.
                rbi99
                Retired Moderator
                Member of the Month Nov 2017
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by rbi99; 08-07-2016, 03:52 PM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I chose looks, because I can exercise and PE and get the other 2 as well. (Already have both of those IRL. Some would say I've got the face too, while some would disagree.)

There's no natural, inexpensive fix for ugly.

Also, having a good looking face has a bigger overall impact on your life. Kind of like what Phoenix said.
                  Sequoia Tree
                  Member of the Month July 2016
                  Last edited by Sequoia Tree; 08-07-2016, 12:19 PM.
                  Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
                  Pre PE
                  BPEL: 6.75"
                  MEG: 5.125"
                  Current
                  BPEL: 7.75"
                  MEG: 5.3"

Comment

I should have been more specific I think. Let's go with the assumption that the option you pick also means that you can't change the other two. So, for example, if you go with looks you are always going to have an average body and penis.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                      I choose Amazing Body not out of vanity but because a great body is in all likelihood a healthy body. Again, because each of us decides what is great or average individually, for me a great body isn't one that is roieded up with monster muscles. Rather it is nicely muscled and lean.
                      I respectfully disagree...

Holistic teacher Paul Chek has stated that he has met people with amazing outside bodies (e.g. bodybuilders, athletes, etc.) yet their inside system was a wreck. So looking good on the outside doesn't equate to "good health" at all.
                      How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                        But if you have a great personality, that would trump all other categories for most women.
                        Not really. Yes if you are talking an actual relationship or something longer term...but I'd be willing to bet below a certain age (somewhere around 30), a lot do not care about personality at all when deciding if they want to sleep with you/have something short term.

At least imo, looks create the relationship, and personality keeps the relationship...but without the former you won't have the latter.
                        Original/Current Stats:
                        2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                        2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                        Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                        Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                        Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

I would consider myself to have average looks and body and have always been happy with myself in that way. So the bonus of an amazing cock hey....
                          Start May 2015 BPEL 6.0 MEG 5.0
                          28-02-17 BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.5
                          20-06-17 BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.6
                          05-10-18 BPEL 8.05 MEG 5.5
                          Goal BPEL 7.5 MEG 6.0
                          Sometimes bigger and want to improve EQ
                          Wife comments every time I get a good thick one on!!

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                            I should have been more specific I think. Let's go with the assumption that the option you pick also means that you can't change the other two. So, for example, if you go with looks you are always going to have an average body and penis.
                            Hmm, don't know if I'd pick face or body then. I can't really fathom not being able to exercise to improve the body. Penis is the weakest link by far.
                            Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
                            Pre PE
                            BPEL: 6.75"
                            MEG: 5.125"
                            Current
                            BPEL: 7.75"
                            MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                              I respectfully disagree...

Holistic teacher Paul Chek has stated that he has met people with amazing outside bodies (e.g. bodybuilders, athletes, etc.) yet their inside system was a wreck. So looking good on the outside doesn't equate to "good health" at all.
                              I did not say it meant healthy, I said in all likelihood it means healthy. Sitting on a couch downing a coke and bag of chips won't get you a lean, muscular body, but exercise and healthy dieting can. Can still die of cancer or a stroke, but I am putting my faith in a healthy lifestyle to at least try to maximize my chances.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                              Heated Bundled LAS
                              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
                              X