Circumcised guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circumcised guys

Is your circumcision tight when erect or kind of loose where the skin can be pulled up just barely over the edge of your cock head?

Nothing loose here. Couldn't pull skin over the top if I tried [when erect]. Why do you ask?

Comment

Asking because I can pull mine up to just over the edge of head and I think tighter would feel better. And wondering if others were loose or tight to see if I was outside the norm.

Comment

Tighter would not feel better and may interfere with you ability to become completely erect.

In fact, it is hypothesized that overly tight circumcisions are the cause of a slightly smaller average penis size for circumcised men compared to their intact counterparts.
        How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
        And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Looser is definitely better. I love the way I can feel the skin move on my penis during intercourse.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
            Tighter would not feel better and may interfere with you ability to become completely erect.
            It has absolutely zero interference with my ability to become as hard as a length of pipe. No idea what you mean by "not feel better" either. Feels great to me. I don't think there's any science that backs up that hypothesis either.

Sounds like you're just trying to toot your own horn. I've read that being uncircumcised is supposed to be more pleasurable due to more nerve endings in the foreskin, but since nobody really knows the difference, except for those that have had adult circumcision (yikes!), it's irrelevant.
            Jaw Breaker
            Last edited by Jaw Breaker; 11-02-2016, 05:28 PM.

Comment

I'll add to what I said before by saying that having been tightly circumcised and having worked on foreskin restoration to the point where I get a good amount of skin sliding up and down the shaft the looser the skin is the better during sex as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Well to respond to your thought that only those circumcised as adult I can speak to that, I spent half of my life with foreskin. I got circumcised because I wanted to be, not for any medical reason. I can state unequivocally that sex feels better from masturbation to intercourse for me! I know there are those in the no circ community that try to argue that foreskin is best and cutting it off is terrible. They certainly have a right to their opinion but they have nothing to compare to if they aren't circumcised! Then there's the community of guys who were circumcised at birth and feel they want a foreskin so they restore to the best of their ability. The only problem is their new foreskin won't have the same feeling due to loss of the inner foreskin. But yes they will have their penis head covered and it will be moist under the skin! If they are happy with their penis with a restored foreskin that's great for them and I'm happy for them. I've experienced both states of the penis uncut and cut and for me cut is awesome. And no I did not loose sensitivity.
                Some guys may, I did not! Everyone's body does not react the same way! I would recommend getting circumcised if that's what a guy wants for himself. My circumcision is high and loose, too loose in my opinion because I don't want skin that's mobile on my shaft, that's why I started this thread. I wanted opinions as to tightness of other members circumcisions and what they thought, to help me decide if I should have a revision done to tighten my skin. Or just do PE and hope added length of shaft will provide same results with the loose skin. That's if PE really will lengthen my penis. I've read a lot on this site about it working to lengthen penis, I just wish I knew someone that actually grew their penis with these methods. I mean I could write and post any results I wanted on this site whether it is true or not. I would just like to see in person.

Comment

I was circumcised at birth. When flaccid, I can pull some of my shaft skin up over the rim of my corona; however, when fully erect, my shaft skin and glans is stretched smooth and I have little if any movement of skin when having sex, edging or masturbating. I do get a slight amount of shaft skin movement at my base which will toss my boys (balls) some when deep thrusting. I find that very satisfying and my partner (& I) love my balls slapping her ass during sex. Having never known what a foreskin might have been like during sex, I'd still say I prefer being circumcised, since no females I've been with ever complained or even asked about it, and I enjoy sex very much. Sensitivity (or lack thereof) has never been an issue for me.

Comment

I can pull skin over, and the only time I can feel the skin moving during sex is, with a condom on or if she's dry, but 7 out of 10 no movement, but if I grasp around my scar I can cover my head.

Comment

Working...
                    X