girlfriend/ wife/partner noticed yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girlfriend/ wife/partner noticed yet?

wondering if the changes have been enough for the significant other... or frequent partner to make a point of.
    no reaction or change in their opinions
    33.33%
    noticed increase in girth
    47.92%
    noticed increase in length
    43.75%
    noticed increase in hardness (eq)
    22.92%
    noticed increase in stamina or staying power
    16.67%
    a decrease in any factor including size stamina and hardness
    0%
    Start:
    BPEL 7.2
    BPFSL 7.4-5
    EL 6.7
    EG 5.6-7

Supplements:
    Opti-Men/ Animal Flex
    L-Theanine (200 mg/day) Max Protien
    Panax Ginseng (1.2 g/day) Universal Torrent
    Coromega (1 package/day) Jack3d

Goal:
    BPEL 8.0
    EG 6.0

The ex told me to stop doing whatever it was making my penis too big.
    My current partner knows about pe and has asked me to stop girth work.
    You guys whose wives claim not to notice, are lucky.

Comment

wife has made a couple of comments that it feels big, but hasnt put 2 and 2 together yet, but I guess why would she
      August 09
      NBPEL 6.25
      BPFSL 7 & 7/16
      BPEL - 6.9
      EG 5.4
      Current
      BPFSL
      8 5/8
      BPEL 7 15/16
      EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
      NBPEL - approx 7"
      The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Wife was wanting me to put more lube on as my thickness was making it uncomfortable. Loved that!!
        Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

The police women know im bigger when they arrested me in the ladies lockeroom.....The other day.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
            The police women know im bigger when they arrested me in the ladies lockeroom.....The other day.
            Your "swollen goods"??
            August 09
            NBPEL 6.25
            BPFSL 7 & 7/16
            BPEL - 6.9
            EG 5.4
            Current
            BPFSL
            8 5/8
            BPEL 7 15/16
            EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
            NBPEL - approx 7"
            The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

My girl has realized im much thicker now and alot more hard.

Comment

I think those of us with a steady partner, especially wives, is that they (just like a lot of guys) don't think an adult guy's pecker can grow at this stage in the dude's life. Add to that the fact they are seeing it on a daily basis (compare that to a friend that sees your growing child once every couple of months), the gradual increase in size can go unnoticed. Undoubtedly if my girth growth had occurred overnight, my wife would have definitely noticed it, but it was a gradual thing. I've noticed it because I am looking at my pecker everyday for change, much like my wife steps on the scale everyday for weight updates. Add to this the fact that I am a lot older, and been married a whole lot longer then the vast majority of guys here.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I think my issue lies in the fact that my girl does see my penis almost daily like rbi said. I'm curious to see what will happen over the summer though since we won't be seeing each other quite as often...
                  Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

I have gained quite bit over the last 6 months and my wife has not noticed anything (I dont think). I have to agree with the others who suggested that it has to do with them seeeing it every day and the changes being very gradual. My wife is 6'1 so perhaps my length gains would have been more noticeable if she was shorter (???).
                    If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Comment

She may have noticed but is not saying anything.... after all, everyone knows that guys cannot grow larger penises!

Comment

My wife has noticed the change in both girth and length, and is incredibly more drawn to it. She though I was crazy at first, but after the first six months she was a believer! Best thing I ever did for us both.
                        Starting April 09
                        BPEL 7"
                        EG 5 1/4"

Current Feb. 10
                        BPEL 8 1/2" ( + 1 1/2" )
                        EG 6"+ ( + 3/4" )

Goal
                        BPEL 9
                        EG 6 1/4"

Comment

Originally posted by mountie View Post
                          I have gained quite bit over the last 6 months and my wife has not noticed anything (I dont think). I have to agree with the others who suggested that it has to do with them seeeing it every day and the changes being very gradual. My wife is 6'1 so perhaps my length gains would have been more noticeable if she was shorter (???).
                          I think BW is right on this one Also, I doubt that height has anything to do with if she noticed.

-UYN-
                          19/04/2011
                          FG: 4.25" +0.45
                          FL: 5.19" +0.69
                          EG: 4.75" +0.45
                          BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                          NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                          BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by Double Down View Post
                            My wife has noticed the change in both girth and length, and is incredibly more drawn to it. She though I was crazy at first, but after the first six months she was a believer! Best thing I ever did for us both.
                            I'm with you Double Down - I didn't say a word for six months. She brought it up by saying, "I know it's impossible, but your penis feels and looks bigger."
                            Now she is very intrigued with my success and has become a part of my training. She thinks I'm hilarious because of the way I apply my science to this endeavor. It's the same with everything else. Understanding of mechanisms, consistency in action and dedication to success.
                            My wife has her own training program which has provided impressive results. So we train together.
                            Growth after 22 months PE: +1.5" Length, +0.75" Girth

Current measurements as of 04OCT2011: BPEL = 7.25", EG = 5.75"

Growth Extrapolation for 04NOV2012: BPEL ~8", EG ~6"

LONG TERM GOAL: - BPEL: 9.5", EG: 6.25"

I'm going for tripod status.

Comment

Originally posted by upyours_norway View Post
                              I think BW is right on this one Also, I doubt that height has anything to do with if she noticed.

-UYN-
                              In my experience height most definitely may have something to do with it. I am attracted to, have dated, and actually married a very tall athletic woman. Each woman I have been with over 6'0 tall (maybe 5-6 in total) has had a deeper vagina. Yes, that is a small base to draw any concliusions on, but again, this is just my experience.

How do I know they have a deeper vagina? Well, in the shorter women I have been with (shorter than say 5'9) I tended to bottom out more often, and had to be a little "easier" during intercourse. I cant remember bottoming out with a woman over 6'0.

So until I bottom out with regularity perhaps my wife will not truly notice my new length??? My girth gains have not been as large (.25-.45) so perhaps she just slowly got accustomed to any girth gains and never really noticed.

Perhaps BW can comment on my length theory but I would suspect it would be kind of like sticking your finger in your mouth. Until you hit something you dont really know how deep it is in.....which would also be why most women prefer girth.
                              If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Comment

Working...
                              X