Would you mind if your partner was bi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you mind if your partner was bi

I'm just posting this because I recently ended a relationship because of it. It doesn't matter if you are straight or gay, I guess if you are bi than it really wouldn't matter. But maybe it would.
    yes
    27.43%
    no
    38.94%
    depends who he/she brings home
    33.63%

You ended a relashionship because your girl was bi?
    uhhhh can you say threesome?
    You gotta love bi chicks bro
    But whatever floats your boat
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Yes, i would. I guess im old fashioned.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Its complicated. I enjoy threesomes but when you are with someone, some problems tend to arise. jealousy being one of them.

Comment

I've posted about this before but several of my girlfriends, and an ex-wife, were bi. In fact, my current girlfriends are bi. Yes, if threesomes and watching women together is a turn on for you it is great. But of course if you are not turned on by that, or deal with jealousy in your life, it could be a lot of problems to come.

I have two girlfriends I see and both are bi. One is very into the swinging play and the other is much more conservative in her bisexuality (but used to be into swinging) but she is still a lot of fun to hang out with. We both look at the beautiful girls and during sex, she LOVES to talk about the "what ifs" in regard to us having another girl in the room with us. The other girl is much more liberal with it and constantly on the prowl to find women to play with (we have had two threesomes and one "swap" with another couple).

So, a bisexual girl is going to be good for some but not so great for others.
          8/10/97
          BPEL 6 3/4''
          EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
          BPEL 7 1/8"
          EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
          BPEL 7 1/4"
          EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
          BPEL 7 1/4+"
          NPBEL 6.6
          EG 5 1/4"
          BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
          BPEL 7.5
          NBEL 6.75
          EG ?

Long term goal
          BPEL 8"
          EG 6

Comment

None of the above. My partners, dates, girlfriends, HAVE to be Bi.

Comment

In real life, makes no difference to me. A willing partner in bed, is better than one you have to restrain & handcuff
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I would say no to the bi thing . Now , another man would be fine . I love the male body , and I like women as friends ,
                but ...... 'nuff said .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

My ex-boyfriend was bi and it didn't bother me... although having a bisexual partner is twice as likely to create a jealousy problem, since their potential sex partners aren't limited to one gender.
                  On a voyage to the end of the ruler :Cool2:

Comment

Dumping someone because they are Bi is ridiculous!! That's prejudiced. Now if she/he hooked up with someone else, then that's cheating...but you dumped someone because of how they feel?
                    Start: 9/12/2010
                    NBPEL - 6.85"
                    BPEL - 7.5"
                    MSEG - 5"

28/1/2011
                    NBPEL - 6.85"
                    BPEL - 7.5"
                    MSEG - 5.25!! (been working girth only!)

Comment

The woman I've seen for the last 4 years now is bi. She has picked up women in bars for us to have threesomes with, brought some of her other bi girlfriends into the bedroom and I love it. I wouldn't want to date a woman now who is not bi. A bi woman has to be the greatest gift to mankind.

Comment

son of a bitch.

I need to find a bi-woman.

Point me in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by RIB2211 View Post
                          son of a bitch.

I need to find a bi-woman.

Point me in the right direction.
                          They're not that hard to find. One of her "friends", claims to be super-religious, but is a closet freak. We've had some good times.

Comment

Originally posted by burt View Post
                            The woman I've seen for the last 4 years now is bi. She has picked up women in bars for us to have threesomes with, brought some of her other bi girlfriends into the bedroom and I love it. I wouldn't want to date a woman now who is not bi. A bi woman has to be the greatest gift to mankind.

The envy is huge.

Comment

Bi-god I need to get out more!!

Excuse me while I go introduce my wife to the most beautiful girl I can find.
                              If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Comment

Working...
                              X