Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex Science! Multiple Orgasm! Take this poll and advance human understanding!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Science! Multiple Orgasm! Take this poll and advance human understanding!!

Please take this poll and help the world better understand the Holy Grail of Male Sexuality! Where are you on The Path?
    I don't know what a Dry Orgasm is.
    5.10%
    I know what one is but have never tried to experience a Dry Orgasm.
    10.71%
    I have tried but, so far, have never experienced a Dry Orgasm.
    15.82%
    I am trying for a Dry Orgasm and have experienced a Partial Ejaculation but not a Dry Orgasm
    21.94%
    I have had a Dry Orgasm but not Multiple Male Orgasm.
    16.84%
    I have experienced Multiple Male Orgasm (MMO) only while masturbating
    14.29%
    I have experienced Multiple Male Orgasm (MMO) only with a partner
    8.16%
    I experience MMO whenever I want! Am I THE MAN or what? WOOHOOO!!!!
    7.14%
    Pirate
    Retired Administrator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Pirate; 03-07-2010, 10:43 AM.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

I don't know if I have experienced a dry orgasms. I have stopped ejaculation by kegeling, had a great feeling while doing it, stopped breathing, eyes closed, flexing muscles, everything like when having a wet orgasm! But still it didn't feel like 'spiritual experience' like some guys describe it. So I just don't know.

Nowadays I am a bit lazy to practice. Before I was really going for dry orgasms but then many times I accidentally ejaculated and failed to achieve it. So I lost interest in trying and got bored.

I should focus more on kegel control. I feel that I have lost the timing accuracy and nowadays instead of stopping ejaculation, I only accelerate it by kegeling wrong. I have to find the energy to practice more.

Comment

Great poll, I hope you get a lot of responses!

Comment

iv tried but no where near acheiving it unfortunetly.
        29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
        EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
        NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
        EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
        EG-6"

Comment

Originally posted by Elias View Post
          I don't know if I have experienced a dry orgasms. I have stopped ejaculation by kegeling, had a great feeling while doing it, stopped breathing, eyes closed, flexing muscles, everything like when having a wet orgasm! But still it didn't feel like 'spiritual experience' like some guys describe it. So I just don't know.

Nowadays I am a bit lazy to practice. Before I was really going for dry orgasms but then many times I accidentally ejaculated and failed to achieve it. So I lost interest in trying and got bored.

I should focus more on kegel control. I feel that I have lost the timing accuracy and nowadays instead of stopping ejaculation, I only accelerate it by kegeling wrong. I have to find the energy to practice more.
          I went through the same experience and stopped trying for a while, though I did keep kegeling. After missing a couple of months, one day I just decided to try again and succeeded. It was as if my mind and body had to take some time to re-wire to accomodate the DO.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I haven't had the chance to try with a partner since being able to have DO's. We'll see when I get a shot at it, lol.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I dont know about you guys, but the problem I have is that when I'm about to cum, I just wanna blow my friggin load. There ain't no kegeling or holding back. I want my orgasm, damn it!

I used to practice dry orgasms when I started PE but I quickly decided not to continue trying.

One orgasm is enough anyways.
              Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'm really with Radiohead on this one. I love to edge, LOVE IT. I bring myself to the brink of an orgasm and usually a little cum will drip out, but not much. Then I'll just start over again. But when I finally decide to go over the edge, I'm not interested in kegeling to keep myself from splooging. I'm able to get rock hard after an orgasm in about 5 minutes and sometimes I never lose my erection if I keep stimulating. I just prefer to do that. But, I have found that of the women that I have had sex with (and it's not that many), none of them have wanted to go for round 2. My problem when having actual sex is I struggle to get to orgasm. I generally have to fuck for at least an hour before I can unload.

Comment

Radio and Gator, you guys are young -- young enough to have more than one wet orgasm in a short space of time. I can see why DOs might not be a high priority for you guys. But as men age, the refractory period lengthens to hours if not to a day or more. I think it is then that DOs start to become more attractive! With DOs and MMOs, you can have the pleasure of orgasm and still keep going, which few men can do after their 20s (at least in my experience).

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                    Radio and Gator, you guys are young -- young enough to have more than one wet orgasm in a short space of time. I can see why DOs might not be a high priority for you guys. But as men age, the refractory period lengthens to hours if not to a day or more. I think it is then that DOs start to become more attractive! With DOs and MMOs, you can have the pleasure of orgasm and still keep going, which few men can do after their 20s (at least in my experience).
                    Right on target, Batwoman! Wise conclusion. BTW, I'm the only one, so far, who checked the next to last option.

Comment

BTW, one thing I share with Gator is that I am slow to ejaculate (always was)--kind of the opposite of premature ejaculation. I guess we (men and women) are all wired differently.

Comment

G4, you are one lucky guy! A huge dong and MMO whenever you want? Dang!
                        Slow ejaculation is just a minor blip in that context (and it is probably appreciated by your partner, so there you go!)

Comment

Thanks, Batwoman! You've made my day.

Comment

I think it's easier with a partner to do, but easier to learn by yourself.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

What you've written makes absolutely no sense to me. Reread it.

Comment

Working...
                              X