Dick print and bulge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick print and bulge

How do people feel about showing off their bulge or dick print?

Originally posted by BatSwing View Post
    How do people feel about showing off their bulge or dick print?
    If you're bored that's no excuse to come here and make silly threads. You're rapidly appearing on our radar!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I am a avid jogger and wear running tights all the time.If you position yourself there is no problem.

Comment

Did anyone see that runner the other week with his tackle swinging free on TV, funny how they pick up those little problems, perhaps needed tights to run in.

NOWHARD

Comment

I think the question is legitimate from a man's perspective. It is an issue for some men with their endowment whether they are embarrassed by the print and bulge and have to make special clothing selections to keep from being conspicuous or having their package greatly noticed. I don't think men should go out of their way to show it off. I also don't think they should fret about it showing. Just make sure to wear underwear. Some situations may require more discretion of appearance than others. Women bulge at the chest. I think we as a society have to develop a more holistic /whole/healthy view of men and their parts. Seemed they had it in years past. Men in seventies and probaly earlier were bulging and nobody seemed to care.

Comment

I know this one is dated, but I have no problem letting the world see what I have - in the appropriate situation. I won't stand in front of a woman and almost make her have to look or anything like that, but walking around, if someone wants to look or not look, it does fall on them to decide.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
            X