No announcement yet.

Penis Papules: Do you have them or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Papules: Do you have them or not?

Penis papules are those small bumps that go along the ridge of the glans on some penises, as seen on the picture below. They are just a natural variation for a completely healthy penis.

A study showed that one out of three uncircumcised males have these papules, whereas only 7% of circumcised males have them. With enough participation on this poll, I would like to see whether our own study will support the other study.

Post on the thread what you think of penis papules.

E.g. if you have papules, would you rather get them removed for aesthetical reasons?

Also, do you think women get extra pleasure from the additional friction that the papules provide?

Papules.jpg
    I am circumcised and I have papules
    22.22%
    I am circumcised and I have not papules.
    14.81%
    I am uncircumcised and I have papules.
    37.04%
    I am uncircumcised and I have not papules.
    25.93%

I forgot to say that this is an anonymous poll. So don't be afraid to vote.

Comment

Cut and no papules.

Anonymous? Phssssssssst!
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I'm circumcised, so I'm smooth as a baby's bottom on my coronal ridge; however, I personally think the papules are kinda cool! I would defiantly NOT remove them if I had them, especially if they provided me and/or my partner with added nerve endings and sensitivity / pleasure! Don't fix it if it ain't BROKEN!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
          Cut and no papules.

Anonymous? Phssssssssst!
          My impression is that a certain percent of people are very private about everything personal. So by making the poll anonymous, I hope that more people vote and that by time a significant number of members will have answered this poll. For us less private people, we can just post here and tell whatever we want to share.

Comment

And I have these papules. Hence my interest in the topic.

My papules have changed since I started PE-exercises: They have become obliterated on the side where the frenulum (normally) is on a penis. But on the other side of the coronal ridge, they have become larger / longer since I started PE-exercises. I can't establish that the two are related though.

Comment

Do you or your partner gain any sensitivity pleasure from your papules when having sex, ino? I think that would be super-cool, were that true!

Comment

Originally posted by ino View Post
                And I have these papules. Hence my interest in the topic.

My papules have changed since I started PE-exercises: They have become obliterated on the side where the frenulum (normally) is on a penis. But on the other side of the coronal ridge, they have become larger / longer since I started PE-exercises. I can't establish that the two are related though.
                So, are they painful? Bothersome during sex? What causes them?
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                  Do you or your partner gain any sensitivity pleasure from your papules when having sex, ino? I think that would be super-cool, were that true!
                  I am practically a virgin again, so I can't ask someone at the moment. And since my penis papules are rather something that I became very aware of recently (although I have always known they were present along the ridge of my glans, and I also knew they were naturally occurring), I have sincerely not given them a thought in past. It is this site and that I practice PE-exercises that has made me aware of stuff that I would not give attention to in past. Also I bet that very few women are aware of a guy having penis papules or not, as in pleasure. Like if a guy drops his pants before a new woman and displays an erect penis with papules, the woman utters: "Oh, extra pleasure for me!"

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                    So, are they painful? Bothersome during sex? What causes them?
                    My unprofessional guess as to what causes... I think my own puberty is very describing: I entered puberty before I was eleven years old. Once in puberty, I noticed that the uncircumcised skin - which prior to puberty had always been connected exactly where the coronal ridge borders to the upper part of the glans - started to disconnect from the coronal ridge. Since I had discovered the pleasure of masturbation, I deliberately started ripping off the skin to have the coronal ridge come out in the open. The skin was at some parts connected on a narrow seam right where the coronal ridge borders to the upper part of the glans, but the skin was connected all across the width of the coronal ridge at other parts. Therefore I concluded that the skin had been fully attached all along the coronal ridge prior to puberty. Anyway, once I ripped loose the skin (I spent many days before I dared to do it fully), these dots along the coronal ridge became apparent. Back then I thought they looked rather cool.

Even without being circumcised I mean to understand that not all males have to wait until puberty before this mentioned skin seam disconnects from the coronal ridge. And with circumcised males the skin is of course removed long before puberty. Since the study mentioned that also 7% of circumcised males have papules, I believe that we get these papules at early age, possibly before birth (but that the papules are almost unnoticeable back then) and that an exposed glans / coronal ridge wears these papules down rather quickly.

My papules are not painful. But they are sensitive at different degree, and even quality-wise. Some of the papules are pleasant to stroke, while some other may be too sensitive I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                      What causes them?
                      I forgot to respond to the quoted part. A theory I read is that the penis papules are from long ago when the male animal had to get the female animal to come quickly. For reasons of ovulation and fertilization. Whether that can actually be transferable to primates -- and I think about ovulation and fertilization -- I don't know. But long before humans started looking like our diverse "Homo x", we were biologically a lot more primitive creatures, so the theory may be correct.

Comment

The few votes here completely support the distribution of penile papules in males in the study that I referred to.

But it is only six votes so far, so the results are really meaningless so far.

More voters please! This poll is anonymous.

Comment

I realize it's certainly too early to get any clear picture from these results ino, but did the more in-depth studies you've read reveal that papules are much more common on uncut guys? Perhaps the circumcision of the foreskin causes a cut penis to be less likely to form papules as males mature sexually. Meaning the foreskin may in fact encourage the development of papules in uncircumcised males?

Comment

Originally posted by ino View Post
                            Penis papules are those small bumps that go along the ridge of the glans on some penises, as seen on the picture below. They are just a natural variation for a completely healthy penis.

A study showed that one out of three uncircumcised males have these papules, whereas only 7% of circumcised males have them. With enough participation on this poll, I would like to see whether our own study will support the other study.

Post on the thread what you think of penis papules.

E.g. if you have papules, would you rather get them removed for aesthetical reasons?

Also, do you think women get extra pleasure from the additional friction that the papules provide?

[ATTACH]89694[/ATTACH]
                            I have just a few, nothing like the photo you posted.

probably around 5 and they're even smaller than the ones in the photo.
                            09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
                            04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
                            03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Jockinabox, the study was only mentioned in Wikipedia when I read about penile papules. I haven't read the study itself. But the numbers were clear: 7.1% of cut guys have these papules, whereas as much as 33.3% of uncut guys have them.

Your theories on the formation of papules are as good as my thoughts around it (which I posted on the first page). I really don't know. What I believe though, is that these papules get 'rubbed down' through the friction while having sex. But an intact foreskin prevents this quite a bit. (Depends on how much the foreskin retracts on an uncut erect penis?)

More than anything else the study may reveal that 7.1% of cut males have too little sex.

Comment

Working...
                              X