Does PE feel good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does PE feel good

I wonder does PE feel good to you or does it feel like a job?
    Nah, it is a chore i feel obligated to do
    5.66%
    I do PE but it gets boring
    15.09%
    PE does not feel like it is doing anything unless i use a monster grip
    3.77%
    PE feels good the longer i do a session the better it feels
    62.26%
    PE makes me sleepy, relaxed and satisfied
    15.09%
    PE is a way for me to release stress
    15.09%

The poll is expired.

kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 03-25-2010, 09:49 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Oh man i love PE. it feels great.Ive never woken up and bein like "aw damn its time for my routine".
    If it aint fun then you probably wont get far with it
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Someone stole my poll?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

PE feel Good

I found it , Kingpole , And I'm gonna jelq the hell outta it for you . LOL !!!
        I love PE . It makes my day to help my pecker get bigger .
        This will always be something to look forward to .
        My favorite friend is ready every day for his workout .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

I agree mael. I just love doing PE haha. Seriously. And nothing is better than whipping out your cock to take a piss, only to find that you are starting to border on "hammer status"

Comment

To be in the the zone PE must feel good. It wont work otherwise. Might as well give it up it your pecker is not likeing it.

Comment

You are so on target here, my good pal, Kingpole. If it ain't fun, it ain't worth pursuing. P.E. can't be a chore. If it is, it will never work.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                You are so on target here, my good pal, Kingpole. If it ain't fun, it ain't worth pursuing. P.E. can't be a chore. If it is, it will never work.
                I suspect that is one of the reasons guys hurt thier peepee's

Comment

It seem that I can always find time to do my PE routine no matter how my day has gone, good or bad. Yes! I love doing PEing exercises.
                  Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                  Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                  I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                    Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                    I suspect that is one of the reasons guys hurt thier peepee's
                    Originally posted by Dustpan View Post
                    It seem that I can always find time to do my PE routine no matter how my day has gone, good or bad. Yes! I love doing PEing exercises.
                    Yes, Yes, Yes. I agree guys. I felt like a fish outta water doing my PE exercises at first, but now I can't wait to monopolize the bathroom and zone out while doing my routine!

Comment

Ok i fixed this thread and added the poll questions back in so youcan vote. You can vote fpor more than one selection that applies,

Comment

ha, funny I was in the majority, wouldn't have thought that!

Comment

PE is very satisfying for me. I'm getting ssslllllleeeeeppppy!

Comment

Jelqing feels great to me. But my dick lets me know when enough is enough. Stretching is getting better. Overall, PE has become a great way for me to relax at the end of the day and play with my dick

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                              Jelqing feels great to me. But my dick lets me know when enough is enough. Stretching is getting better. Overall, PE has become a great way for me to relax at the end of the day and play with my dick
                              And this is a good PI.

Comment

Working...
                              X