The JonPop 90 day routine poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The JonPop 90 day routine poll

I'm working on a summary of JP's 90 day routine, and would like some feedback from anybody who has tried the routine for the whole 90 days(whether you gained length, or not). After you vote, please post your girth gains(whether you gained girth, or not) in the thread.
    Example: No girth gains while on the routine
    (or) 1/8" girth gains,etc.

Here is my post:

Great routine! I gained 3/4" in EL while on the routine. All my gains came in the first 60 days of starting. No noticable girth gains for me in the 90 days.

Thanks in advance, to everybody who participates, it is greatly appreciated
    No gains
    24.10%
    Less than a 1/2" length gain
    38.97%
    1/2"-1" length gain
    29.74%
    Over 1" length gain
    7.18%

My intial first 2" came by using a program simular to JP's program.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

JP's 90 Day

Hey waylander , I did JP's 90 day and got me an increase of .7" in length and .75" in girth .
      I love newbie gains . Mine has slowed down since I've lost focus and doing to many advanced exercises , too soon .
      Restarting with new frame of mind about why I'm here . Easy does it !!!

Haven't updated my stats lately . He's 6.45" at this time . WooHoo !!!
      Goal , here I cum !!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

If I had to guess I would say about a 1/4 of an inch. Since the 90-day period ended, I've put on probably 1/8 of an inch or if we count full swell another 1/4 of an inch.

Comment

Ive gained exactly .25" in length in two and a half months on the JP 90 day routine but nothing in girth , I didnt finish the whole three months because I had a huge drop in EQ and changed my routine up
          Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Remember that JP's routine was meant to condition your dick to avoid injury before you went on to more andvanced exercises that will produce more results. Look at your data in that context!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thanks everyone for participating. Keep them coming guys! I know there are tons of us who have used this routine on here.

CUSP, the purpose of the routine is covered in JP's post, aswell as in my summary. I'm putting together a FAQ section, and this is one of the main questions. I'll probably have a link to this pole on the summary. Thanks for your feedback

Comment

I gained probably 1 1/2" in BEPL in the first 90 days. But since it was still giving me gains, I stayed with the routine for 16 months. During this period I gained, over all, 2 3/4" in length and over 1" in girth. I then went on to more advanced exercises and continued to gain to my present size of 8 1/4" X 6 1/4". I am just on a maintenance routine now. But, I credit most of my gains to the 90 day routine.
                My starting stats were 4 3/4" BPEL X 4 1/2" MSEG. Yes I was a quick gainer. BUT.. I was diligent in my efforts and put in the time and the effort. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Your an inspiration to everyone here JP, amazing gains.
                  Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Great poll! I still have a few weeks to go but I will certainly post my results.
                    Pirate Diplomacy:
                    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

i gain 1/2 inch in length and girth (base) still using a loose version of it great thread
                      29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
                      EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
                      NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
                      EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
                      EG-6"

Comment

Originally posted by boxer View Post
                        Your an inspiration to everyone here JP, amazing gains.
                        Thank you boxer. It was way more work than fun, but determination was what did it. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

JP thats awesome man. You long time PE-ers (to me at least) never seem to say your starting or current size, and I hesitate to ask. Those are some serious gains and I am very impressed.

Your routine landed me only about 1/4 of an inch, but I think the more important benefit of the routine, to me at least, is the conditioning and foundation it lays for later PE endeavors.

Comment

As I told Waylander I never followed JP's routine, but in my own crazy mixtures of routines and exercises I've gained.. Well it's in my signature. Measurement day today so we'll see how far I've come since I last did measure a month and 2 weeks ago
                            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

My routine started off WAY lighter than JP's. Although the one I do now is not unlike it, only more intense. I would say I was doing something LIKE JP's for maybe 2-3 months. Worked well, and I gained. Thanks JP!
                              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                              X