X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franna81
    replied
    Good morning all, newbie here.

I have just started this program 2 weeks ago and even my wife noticed my girth has picked up a bit, I can see my turtling has almost stopped completely in the past 3 days. I use to live with my penis in a constant state of turtling. I am only due for my second measurement end of next week because I totally forgot to measure my first week. The only thing I have added to the program is a mens locker extender that I use a much as I can, to keep my penis from turtling after my exercises daily.

Have a great weekend

Leave a comment:

• Showingrowin
    replied
    Hey I can say this program works. I have only done it for 5 days of exercises and I have had 2 days of breaking giving my self 3 days this week cause I started on sunday instead of monday. But I have already in 5 days gained a 1/4 inch in length and just over 1/8 in girth, hopefully others can see some results similar cause I am feeling a little to lucky.

Leave a comment:

• JonPop
    replied
    Hey mann, don't shout. Please watch your font. That is hard on the eyes. (jP

Leave a comment:

• mann69
    replied
    Interested but Have Questions.

I have been struggling for PE for years. I have done it on and off, but have not tried this routine to its full potential. I am thinking about giving it another shot, but will I be able to add Edging to this workout? I enjoy edging everyone once in a while and I'm concerned that maybe it could mess things up with a 5 day on/ 2 day off routine. Is it possible to modify this routine to include Edging, or maybe shorting the days to 2 days on/1 day off? Does 5 on/2 off create better gains that 2 on/ 1 off?

Leave a comment:

• Messerschmidt
    replied
    Not gaining in the first month is pretty standard. Some people haven't even started growing until past the 3 month mark, but definitely no cause for concern until you've finished the 3 months and still don't see gains.

Leave a comment:

• Spice
    replied
    Been doing this program for a month now but no gains yet. Feeling a little down as I have been following the routine without fail but I still have 2 more months to go and I hope I can keep my motivation up. Will post my results in 2 months time.

Anyone out there who didn't gain in the 1st month but saw gains in the 2nd or 3rd month?

Leave a comment:

• Freaky
    replied
    Can't wait to post my results!

Leave a comment:

• Livin Life
    replied
    I never tried it but heard mostly good things.

Leave a comment:

• Waylander
    replied
    Originally posted by outdoorandyrocks View Post
    I gained about 1/3 of an inch in length, most of that during the first month. As far as girth, I gained 1/10 of an inch.. not much but a gain nonetheless!!
    Congrates on the gains Outdoor, thanks for participating in this poll

Leave a comment:

• outdoorandyrocks
    replied
    I gained about 1/3 of an inch in length, most of that during the first month. As far as girth, I gained 1/10 of an inch.. not much but a gain nonetheless!!

Leave a comment:

• wanthis
    replied
    yea i think a lot of ppl modify the JP90 routine.. i know i modified the V jelqs cuz i have trouble with them and I added bed fowfers and warming up/down every day.. even on rest days.

Leave a comment:

• Editor
    replied
    I almost gained 1/2 inch using JP's routine. 3/4 is what I gained. I changed my routine a bit to focus on length!

Leave a comment:

• wanthis
    replied
    Its a shame we don't have more participation on this thread, there are literally thousands of guys who have used this routine and the current stats don't reflect the overall success
    Perfect. I'm still kinda disappointed that there are only 85 votes so far. There were 83 votes 3 days ago.

Leave a comment:

• Waylander
    replied
    Ok I've changed it to "Less than a 1/2" length gain". Anybody who voted that this could have possibly effected should shoot me a PM and I can change the vote count, odds are that few if any would need to change though.

Leave a comment:

• MiniMe
    replied
    ive been doing it for a month and ive gained .5 inches(erect). looking forward to the next 2 months

Leave a comment:

Working...
X