Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your maximum weight so far in hanging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your maximum weight so far in hanging?

For all the hangers: what is the maximum weight you have managed to hang consistently and without blisters?

Also, which weight/routine gave you or is giving you the best results?
    5lbs
    9.09%
    10lbs
    27.27%
    15lbs
    36.36%
    20lbs
    18.18%
    25lbs +
    9.09%
    Last edited by darmo; 04-14-2018, 09:37 AM.

I worked up to 14 lbs with a sock hanger so voted 15 lbs.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

12lbs is mine, so I said 10lbs as that's more comfortable and I can hang it for at least 3x20mins.
      Original/Current Stats:
      09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
      09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
      BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

50lbs for 10 minutes about 4 years ago.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Four or five homemade fishing weights. Yeah, probably just over a pound. lol.
          goal--Contentment
          proactive's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
            50lbs for 10 minutes about 4 years ago.
            Wow 50 lbs!!! Were you using the LG hanger? Did you notice faster gains with this crazy weight?

Comment

I tried to keep hanging heavier. I was up to around 16.5 pounds but started having issues. Then I read someone say they gained the most from 10-12 pounds so I changed my routine. I started trying to get 2-3 sets a day at 10-11 lbs and a minimum of 300 side-to-side stretches. I started gaining again and have been very happy with the change...
              The Ace - going for 8.66 x 5.78 - Original Girth goal reached!!
              (Original Goal as of 2016 - based on early stat growth)

Current: 8 BPEL x 5.98 EG
              NEW GOAL - 8.75 x 6.25!!

Comment

17.5 lb for a few weeks in standard sets with the Malehanger before having some issues..
                Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

I remember seeing this picture once of a guy who was hanging his whole body weight from his balls. Anyone else see this?
                  goal--Contentment
                  proactive's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Theaceus07 View Post
                    I tried to keep hanging heavier. I was up to around 16.5 pounds but started having issues. Then I read someone say they gained the most from 10-12 pounds so I changed my routine. I started trying to get 2-3 sets a day at 10-11 lbs and a minimum of 300 side-to-side stretches. I started gaining again and have been very happy with the change...
                    What hanging were you using and what issues you had?

The 2/3 sets per day how long are they? 20/30min? You take vitamin C or other things?

So with this new routine of 12lbs you really started seeing gains after few weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
                      17.5 lb for a few weeks in standard sets with the Malehanger before having some issues..
                      I see you gained like 2 inches in length and 1 inch in girth damn. How long it took you and did it come from hanging? You ever using LG hanger or other equipment?

Comment

proactive: why was he hanging his body weight from his balls? If true, I guess not for too long lol

Comment

Originally posted by darmo View Post
                          Wow 50 lbs!!! Were you using the LG hanger? Did you notice faster gains with this crazy weight?
                          No I was using a homemade hanger and I stopped before I gained much of anything to switch to pumping for girh.
                          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                            No I was using a homemade hanger and I stopped before I gained much of anything to switch to pumping for girh.
                            Hmm, what kind of device? Even with LG 20lbs + is a challengue, crazy you could hang 50 lbs with a homemade device man.

So in your PE journey from what technique/routine you gained the most?

Comment

Originally posted by darmo View Post
                              I see you gained like 2 inches in length and 1 inch in girth damn. How long it took you and did it come from hanging? You ever using LG hanger or other equipment?
                              initially the first 1" and a bit was from pumping, the rest was from hanging with the Malehanger.. That took a total of 2.5 years and minimal breaks.. Yes, I've used the LG over the last 1.5-2 years and I am now done there.. It is a much more comfortable unit to use!!
                              Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                              Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                              Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X