How much do you masturbate/ejaculate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do you masturbate/ejaculate?

How much do you masturbate to ejaculation? Any thoughts on masturbation and EQ/PE are welcome.

I am 1-2 times a day, sometimes 3-4 if Im stressing (10-20 times a week). I think its affecting my EQ but I need to stop for like a week to test that theory. My self control sucks, though. Thanks for taking the poll.
    Rarely or Never
    5.15%
    1-2 times a month
    2.94%
    once a week
    15.44%
    2-3 times a week
    30.88%
    4-5 times a week
    15.44%
    1-2 times a day
    26.47%
    3+ times a day
    3.68%
    Tahksis' Progress Log
    NBPEL\BPEL: 5.5\6" X EG: 4.5 - Started 4/12/10

2-3 a day!?! wow, that is alot. I only go for 2-3 times a week at most. You should definitely cut down on your masturbation.

-UYN-
    UYN
    Last edited by UYN; 04-23-2010, 02:16 PM.
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Twice a week, maybe. I get a better workout when I'm horny.
      On a voyage to the end of the ruler :Cool2:

Comment

You all should read this article by remek: Ejaculation and Penis Size Gains

Comment

2-3 times a week,Tahksis you should really cut back atleast make it once a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
            I have not masturbated for over a year. But than I'm married and have ED, so I save my erections to pleasure my wife. However, I have not seen any measurable sustained gains (waiting to accurately measure after completing 6 months). I also have been pumping for four months and definitely have seen at least .25 inch gain in erect pumped girth and I think a bit of erect pumped length.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I read that one awhile ago. Good stuff.

Do you have any links to info on masturbation and EQ? I mean, i suppose its common sense, If im spankin 15 times a week its gonna affect my EQ lol but yeah, info from sources who have seen improvements when they cut back on the self love would be sweet if you have some.
              Tahksis' Progress Log

Comment

I hardly ever masterbate anymore just have sex a few times a week. I dont even edge after a session.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                  I have not masturbated for over a year. But than I'm married and have ED, so I save my erections to pleasure my wife. However, I have not seen any measurable sustained gains (waiting to accurately measure after completing 6 months). I also have been pumping for four months and definitely have seen at least .25 inch gain in erect pumped girth and I think a bit of erect pumped length.
                  Which pump do you use?
                  Tahksis' Progress Log

Comment

2-3 times per week.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by tahksis View Post
                      Which pump do you use?
                      My primary cylinder is an eliptical "wide mouth" from LA Pump with a flanged base. It is attached to a Harbor Freight pump with gauge and escape valve. It's perfect for me.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thank you for posting that BW.You totaly just changed up my masterbations session after my workouts, in a good way tho,Im going to start to not ejaculate so much and see what possitives I get.
                        Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

I've cut my jerking off WAY back. In fact, I can't remember the last time I just yanked away to an orgasm. If I'm going to pleasure myself, then I'm going to edge for awhile, at least 30 minutes. Cutting back on your masturbation WILL raise your EQ. I know if I go 2-3 days without an orgasm, I walk around with a semi on most of the day. This is also a good way to make your orgasms mind blowing awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                            I've cut my jerking off WAY back. In fact, I can't remember the last time I just yanked away to an orgasm. If I'm going to pleasure myself, then I'm going to edge for awhile, at least 30 minutes. Cutting back on your masturbation WILL raise your EQ. I know if I go 2-3 days without an orgasm, I walk around with a semi on most of the day. This is also a good way to make your orgasms mind blowing awesome.

I totally agree with you Gator. If I don't have an orgasm for a few days, holy shit man, when I decide to crank one off, DAMN does it feel good!
                            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

If I do it too often or too little my EQ can go down. If I do it every other day it seems that my EQ is the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X